And fall asleep on the couch

*One month later*

*Sienna's P.O.V.*

Today was another day at the hospital, and I had decided that it was time to tell the rest of the guys about my cancer. It was put going to be easy, but they needed to know.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell them?" Ricky asked, standing to walk toward the door. The guys were standing just outside the door, waiting for Ricky to bring them in. I had my make up and wig on, and I had decided to tell them how I told Ricky. I had his beanie lying next to me in my hospital bed. I nodded, and Ricky allowed the five guys to pile into the room looking lost and confused.

"Sienna, what the fuck is going on? Why are you in the hospital?" Vinny asked.

"Is everything okay?" Chris wondered. I sighed and looked at Ricky. He came and lied next to me in the hospital bed, grabbing my hand. With my free hand, I pulled one of my make up wipes from the container and slowly washed away my make up to reveal my splotchy skin and no eyebrows. I was shaking immensely as the guys continued to stare at me so confusion written all over their faces. Hesitantly, I pulled away my black wig and watched as realization hit the guys like a truck. They all bombarded me with hugs and apologies, not giving me any time to slip Ricky's beanie on my bald head.

"We're so sorry you're having to go through this, " Ryan apologized. I shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it. Suddenly, a nurse came in to draw my blood. Once she was finished, she left the room.

"How can you stand that? I hate needles, " Chris shivered.

"You get used to it honestly, " I answered. I looked over at my phone to see the MY band's group chat blowing up with text messages. I grabbed my phone and read through them.

(S = Sienna, K = Kurt, M = Matt, R = Rivers, J = Jared)

K: Sienna, can we come see you today?
M: SIENNA, I MISS YOU!
R: STOP YELLING YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS!
M: YOU STOP YELLING! YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS!
J:Both of you shut the hell up!
R: Rat..
K: You guys turn my entire life into a joke.
M: It was already a joke before you met us.
J: Sienna, can we come see you????
R: Answer, Sie!
K: Can we please come??
M: We promise we won't get kicked out this time!
Sienna: Yeah, but MIW is here.. you guys okay with that?
K: YES!!!
R: On our way!
M: We're coming!
J: YAY!!

I rolled my eyes at them and chuckled before setting my phone back down on the table beside me. I yawned and snuggled into Ricky's side. Vinny had fallen asleep on the couch in front of the window already. The rest of the guys were sitting around the room chatting.

"Sweet dreams, babe, " Ricky whispered, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head. I smiled and hummed in response before drifting off to sleep.

*One hour later*

"Dude! You're gonna wake her up!" Kurt whisper-yelled.

"She's already up, " I mumbled, tightening my grip on Ricky. I blinked open my eyes to see a room full of guys. MIW was still here, and now the rest of Wasp was here as well. Jared had Rivers in a headlock while Vinny was still sleeping peacefully on the couch. Balz was asleep on the floor in front of the couch, Ryan was scrolling through his phone, and Chris was talking to Ghost. Kurt was trying to separate Jared and Rivers while Matt was asleep beside the door.

"I really don't understand why I agreed to let you guys come now, " I sighed. Ricky let out a small chuckle, kissing the top of my head.

"EW! PDA!" Jared screeched, causing Vinny, Balz, and Matt to jolt awake.

"What the fuck?!" Matt grumbled. All of a sudden, a nurse rushed into the room with a worried expression plastered onto her face.

"What's going on in here?!" She wondered, looking around for anything out of place.

"They were kissing!" Jared proclaimed. The nurse let out a sigh before exiting back out of the room.

"You guys are going to get us all kicked out, " Ryan chuckled.

"We know, "  Jared, Kurt, and Matt said in unison. I giggled at my band mates. We spent the rest of the day joking around, messing with the nurses, and listening to music. It turned out to be a good day spent with all the people I cared about. I finally found a time and place where I could be loved.
---
A/N: That last sentence is obviously a reference to something Chris said. If you know which quote I'm talking about, we just became friends.

Sorry this chapter sucked! I had writer's block the entire time I was writing it, but I wanted to update today.