That Escaped from My Mouth

A/N: I so badly wanted to put "That Escaped from The Fate" instead of "That Escaped from My Mouth" tbh.. ANNYYYWAAYYSS, next chapter! And new point of view!
---
*Jared's P.O.V.*

Today I was going over to talk to Sienna about something that's been bothering me for a while now. She was currently at Ricky's house, per usual. Why doesn't she just move in with him already? As I pulled up at Ricky's house, I took a deep breath before walking up to the door. I knocked on the door and Ricky answered.

"Hey, Jared!" He greeted, giving me a bro hug, "Come on in."

I walked in to find Sienna lying on the couch underneath a blanket. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Sie, can I talk to you alone for a second?" I asked her.

"Of course, " she answered.

"I'll be in my room if you need me, Sie, " Ricky said before heading upstairs. I heard a door close and took another deep breath. Sienna sat up on the couch, and I took the empty cushion next to her.

"Alright, what did you need to talk to me about?" She wondered, giving me her undivided attention.

"Well, um, there's something I wanted to tell you. I hope that after I say this things can still be the same between us because I know you're with Ricky. But, Sienna, " I paused, "I love you."

She looked at me with wide eyes as she stared at me in disbelief.

"Please, I don't want things to change between us. I just thought I let you know, " I told her before standing up to leave. I rushed out of the house, not wanting to face the rejection.

*Ricky's P.O.V.*

I heard the front door close downstairs, so I walked down to see what was going on. I entered the living room to see Sienna sitting all alone with shock written all over her face.

"Sie, what did he say?" I asked. She just sat there in the same position and her expression didn't change either.

"He said he loves me, " she answered in a monotone voice. Did that really just escape from her mouth? How the fuck could Jared say that knowing that Sienna and I are together?! What if she leaves me for him?

"Now, before you get mad, he did say that he knew we were together and didn't want things to change. He just wanted to get it off his chest because it was bother him. Again, he assured me that he didn't want things to change, " Sienna added, worry lacing through her voice as she noticed the anger slowly rising up inside me. I sighed, not sure of what to say or how to respond.

"I'm just upset that he would say that knowing we were together. I'm glad he doesn't want things to change, but it's just going to be weird now, " I confessed.

"I know, but please don't be mad at him. He was sincere about what he said about not wanting things to change. Just think, he could've gone about it a lot worse, " Sienna replied. She was right. At least he didn't kiss her or beg her to be with him or something.

"Thank you. I guess I'm just upset because I'm scared I'm going to lose you, " I confessed, looking Sienna in the eyes. All I could see was love, sending butterflies to my stomach. The butterflies turned into a zoo when she planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Nobody could ever take me away from you. All I want is you, " she assured me. I smiled down at her, and she returned it. I kissed her one last time before we cuddled together on the couch and talked about how much we loved each other. She was beyond perfect, and I never want to lose her.
---
A/N: Sorry it's another short chapter :( I didn't know what to write about at the end, but I promise that the next four chapters will be really long to make up for the shorter chapters! :)