All I Wanted Was You

*Sienna's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning in Ricky's arms. I smiled at the thought of what had happened last night before I realized that I was performing today at 2:00 p.m. At the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Slowly, I slid from Ricky's grasp and headed for the shower. I was a bit sore, so my legs were slightly shaky on my way to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me and turned on the shower. I washed my hair and body thoroughly before I turned the water off and dried myself with a towel. Suddenly, I remembered that I had forgotten to bring my stuff with me when I came into the bathroom, so I snuck out carefully in order to avoid waking Ricky. Quiet snores left his mouth as I brought my stuff into the bathroom with me and got ready.

*30 minutes later*

Once I was finished getting ready, I walked out of the bathroom to find Ricky still asleep. I was wearing a black shirt with a large white collar and black skinny jeans. On top of my shirt, I was wearing a black leather jacket. To match it all, I had on my black and white creepers, a black wide-brim hat, and a pair of black sunglasses. I did my eye make up like Ash Costello and had dark red lipstick. I let my hair hang in loose waves. I smiled down at Ricky as he slept peacefully in bed, his snoring still audible. Carefully, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him before slipping it back into my back pocket.

"Delete it, " Ricky ordered, scaring the shit out of me.

"Ricky, don't scare me, " I said, playfully hitting his shoulder. He chuckled and sat up in bed.

"You look beautiful. How long have you been awake?" He wondered.

"About an hour, " I answered, sitting down next to him.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Um, almost ten. Do you want to get ready and then head out for breakfast?" I suggested. He nodded and pecked me on the lips before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated with a text message. I looked down to see it was from Vinny.

(V = Vinny, S = Sienna)
V: Did you have fun last night? ;)
S: Fuck off lol
V: Whatever lol, but next time you two get into it make sure me and Devin aren't your neighbor

I laughed at his last text. Soon, Ricky was ready, so we headed down the hallway to the elevator. I pressed the button for the lobby, but once we got nearly halfway down, Ricky stopped the elevator and pushed me up against the wall of the elevator.

"Ricky what are you-" I started, but was immediately cut off when he smashed his lips against mine.

"We'll have found two later, " he assured me, a smirk growing on his face. A zoo was eating away at my stomach, making me excited about all the things Ricky would do to me. The elevator started back up again as I regained myself. Once we got down to the lobby, the others were standing around waiting for us.

"What took you guys so long?!" Matt asked.

"Ricky wouldn't wake up this morning, " I answered. It was the truth, but not all of the truth. I wasn't going to mention what happened in the elevator just now. I looked over at Vinny and Devin who were laughing to themselves and watching Ricky  and I. I gave them a middle finger, causing them to laugh even more. We all headed out of the hotel and to Wasp's tour bus where Motionless joined us. It was very cramped to say the least. Luckily, we were only five minutes from the venue, so we didn't have to stay on top of each other for very long. When we got to the venue, it was only noon, so we decided to grab a bite to eat from catering. After we all finished eating, we decided just to split up and explore the venue before meeting back up at one.

"So, what do you want to do until one?" I asked him.

"I don't know? Want to check out some of the other bands performing?" He suggested. I nodded and followed him to the back of the crowd that was mashing, dancing, and screaming to the current band performing. I had no idea which band it was, but they were pretty good. Ricky stood behind me with his arms wrapped firmly around my waist and his head on my shoulder as we swayed back and forth to the music. My arms were placed on top of his to keep them in their place. I loved Ricky WILL all my heart, and I all wanted was him.

*At one*

Finally, it was one o'clock, and we all had to meet up backstage. They guys were practicing their finger movements on their guitars and bass, as well as the drum beats on practice pads. I mouthed the lyrics along with them while Motionless stood back and watched. Occasionally, I'd bob my head to the beat of the drums. Time slowly went by and soon, it was time for our show.

"Good luck, babe. I love you, " Ricky smiled, pecking my lips.

"Thanks, Ricky. I love you too, " I returned, smiling back at him before following my band members out on stage. The crowd roared and the energy was intense, sending a rush of adrenaline and happiness to strike through my body like lightning strikes across the sky. It was incredible.

*Halfway through the show*

We had just finished a song, and I was starting to feel a little bit dizzy. I ignored it as the next song started. The beat of the drums filled my ears, and I waited for my time to start singing. The dizziness didn't get any better, and my breathing started acting up as well. I tried to breathe in, but no air flow was possible. I fell to my knees, dropping my microphone in the process. There was a taste of iron in my mouth, so I went to spit out whatever was in my mouth. It was blood. I started coughing, resulting in more blood landing all over my clothes and the stage around me. I started making gurgling noises as I felt like I was drowning. I fell over on my side, letting the blood drip from my mouth and onto the stage in front of me. My vision blurred, and everything started going in slow motion. I couldn't hear anything around me, but I saw the blurred faces of my friends and boyfriend rushing to my side and pick me up. Dark splotches found their way into my vision, and I found it difficult to keep my eyes open. Slowly, I allowed my eyelids to seal shut and my soul to drift away from consciousness.