I could follow you to the beginning

A/N: All of Ghost's selfies make me cry because damn!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

***This chapter contains actual couple pictures that I know are not of Sienna and Ricky, but for the sake of the story, please just pretend that it's them.***
---
*Ricky's P.O.V.*

I lied next to Sie in her hospital bed, the only machine connected to her being the oxygen tank. I lied on the opposite of where the tube connected to the machine to avoid getting tangled and pulling it out of her nose. The others weren't here today. Instead, they were out at the Carolina Rebellion venue performing without me. Sienna had insisted they go and perform, and finally, everyone had agreed to go except for me.

"Do you remember when you first met me?" She wondered.

"Of course, I do. You were so beautiful, and I was so nervous because I thought you wouldn't like me, " I admitted.

"I could never hate you or not like you. I actually kept noticing you in the crowd, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I thought you were incredibly handsome, and I still do, " she confessed, causing butterflies to come alive in my stomach and my heart to melt.

"Well, I thought you were incredibly beautiful and even more beautiful up close, and I still think you're beautiful too, " I returned, placing a small kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes and smiled, pulling out her phone. I watched as she started scrolling through pictures of her, MIW, and Wasp on her. They all brought back so many incredible memories that always brought tears to my eyes because they all ,ade me so happy.

"I love going through these pictures. Looking through them reminds me of why I'm still fighting whenever I'm tired of fighting, " she smiled. Then, she stopped on a picture of her and I holding hands in her hospital bed from a month or so ago when she had to get an MRI.

 Then, she stopped on a picture of her and I holding hands in her hospital bed from a month or so ago when she had to get an MRI

(A/N: Just pretend it's her and Ricky.)

"I love this picture, " I said grinning.

"Me too. This was when I had to get that MRI and the guys nearly got kicked out for screaming at us kissing each other, " she giggled. Her contagious lauter spread to me, causing me to laugh a little as well. She scrolled to the next picture of us.

"I love this one too of us from Warped Tour, " I told her, a permanent smile plastered on my face

" I know. I saw this somewhere on twitter, and it became one of my favorite pictures of us, " she explained, smiling just as much as I was. She scrolled to the the next picture. It was a picture of her with my beanie on, and I was kissing her forehead.

"I love this picture, " I smiled. All of a sudden. I felt my beanie fly off my head, and I quickly looked over at Sienna to see her putting it on top of her black hair. She looked so much better in it than I did to be honest. I chuckled at her as she admired the picture before scrolling to the next one. It was a picture of her and another girl who looked identical to her. They two of them were younger, but before I could get a good look at the the picture, Sienna quickly swiped away from it and turned her phone off.

"I'm tired, " she sighed, cuddling into my side. I could tell something about the picture was bothering her,  it I didn't want to question her about it yet. I just wrapped my arms around her small frame, and we drifted off to sleep.
---
A/N: So sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been extremely busy trying to get things done and turned in on time for my AP Art class.

Hopefully, I can update again soon! Sorry this chapter was really crappy :(