Chapter 14 ~ The big 1-8. Wassup Alpha Mate?

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

 ~KC Blares

(KC's Dress to da side) >>>>>

AND OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SONG THATS TO THE SIDE THERE!!!! L.O.V.E IT!!! Plus, its PERFECT for pretty much about EVERYTHING KC is going through, like change and revenge wise!

************************************************************************************************

 Chapter 14 ~ The big 1-8. Wassup Alpha Mate?

"Guys! Where the hell are we going? I haven't seen y'all for two days and now you wanna kidnap me? What up with that?" I yelled as Maggie pushed me into the passenger seat of her Jeep right after she made me get all dressed up. Amber and Danica hopped into the back as Maggie walked around to the driver's side, grinning wildly.

"Oh hush up, KC," Maggie grinned, rolling her eyes. "It's your eighteenth birthday for cryin' out loud. All wolves know what happens on their eighteenth birthday," 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You find your mate. And it's not on your eighteenth b-day. It can be any time after," I clarified, rolling my eyes at the idea of a mate, a soul mate and eternal lover. 

"Well, I think you'll find yours soon. Really soon," Amber murmured from the backseat. I glanced back at her but before I could ask, Maggie stepped on the gas, rattling my seat and speeding down the road, heading onto the highway.

"I just say we don't worry about it right now," Danica burst, smiling between the three of us. "I'm sure Dan's already at the club waiting so we should just turn up the volume and quit the nonsense chit chat." Amber nodded in agreement and Maggie was quick to turn the radio louder, Kristinia Debarge's Goodbye blasting through the speakers.

Am I supposed to be torn apart 

Broken hearted, in a corner crying

Pardon me if I don't show it

The young artist sang, Amber and Danica waving their hands in the air to the rhythm of the music.

Cut my hair ‘cause everybody need a new

Know you liked the long due

Had to switch my attitude up