Chapter 21 ~ Claws and Dresses

COMMENTS!!!!

 <3

Yes, still LOVING them!!!!! Please comments more!!! (Lol, Gomez Addams) They're sooooooooooo wonderful and make my day and put me in the BEST mood when I wake up to them in the morning!!!! 

Anyway, really, really, REALLY hope y'all like!!!

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!!!

~KC Blares

************************************************************************************

 Chapter 21 ~ Claws and Dresses

            “So, will you do it?” Maggie, Amber, and Danica all looked up at me with hopeful eyes. I sighed; of course I had found time between homework, training, patrol, dinner, and sleep to figure out whether or not I wanted to do the stupid talent show in school, not! But I knew I had to come up with an answer there and then or I would be pestered with it later.

            “Sure, why not,” I shrugged, watching my friends’ faces brighten as I gulped down some of my water. “So, what song did y’all have in mind?” I asked, crossing my arms as I sat back in my chair.

            “Well, we narrowed it down to these four,” Maggie informed, handing me a sheet of paper. I glanced down the small list of songs and was quick to make my decision. I didn’t even hesitate before circling the one I believed we should do before handing it back.

            “Good choice. I think we should do that one too,” Amber grinned proudly as the three girls stared down at the circled choice. Danica and Maggie agreed, almost hesitantly like they thought any of the other choices were just a bit better.

            “Cools then, we can meet up today in my room after I attend another little training session,” I smiled, popping a potato chip into my mouth.

            “Yes, ma’am,” Danica mocked salute. “So now that that’s settled, where’s Mister Blarez?” the three of them grinned slyly at me and it didn’t take me long to figure out who “Mister Blarez” was.

            “Justin had a student council meeting so it’s just us for lunch,” I replied, giving each of them a look. They giggled settling back in their chairs and starting to discuss classes and all that boring regular teen conversations, however, it wasn’t long till everything went from boring and normal to crazy and spontaneously annoying.