Chapter 1: Characters

(A/N: Ok, so maybe a character describing page doesn't count as a chapter. But whatever, I'm a Cali girl. Hang loose, go with the flow, you know?🤘🏻)

Lena Jung: Main girl character of the book. 19 years old and very pretty, has great fashion. Half Korean, half American. Specialty is speaking in four languages fluently: Japanese, Korean, English, and Spanish. Has no idea about BTS but she'll be very much in love with them in the future (oops, I just told you guys the ending. At least you know it's a happy ending. I hate sad ones).

Shanika Ivankav: BFF of Lena, and is turning 19. LOVES the Bangtan Boys, and is a #1 fan. Her bias is Jin, since she really likes boys that can cook. Half American, half African American. Pretty and has curly hair.

And now... for the long awaited BTS members!

V/Kim Taehyung: 21 year old boy (or should I say, man😏) who's really weird. Like an alien, almost. He has an interest in Lena the first moment he sees her, although she shows no interest in him at all which confuses him. Very good at singing and dancing. Has an elephant on his right arm.

Jimin/Park Jimin: Very good at singing and dancing, 21 years old. Takes an interest in Lena as well. Has abs, and is teased for being short although he's only a little bit shorter than Suga. He is also known as a bias-wrecker for people in the BTS fandom. Has eaten 2130 more grains of rice than Jungkook.

Jungkook/Jeon Jungkook: Is the golden maknae (means youngest) of the group. 19 years old and loves hanging out with Lena, since they're the same age and he doesn't have to show much respect (I mean, of course he respects her and all, but...) or act older and manlier.

Suga/Min Yoongi: A 23 year old man that loves to sleep. He also likes trying different types of food, although of course, his favorite thing to do is... sleep. Wishes to be a rock if he has to be something else other than a human. He is a rap god. AKA A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE S-T-D!!!!!!

Jin/Kim Seokjin: Loves to cook and is 24 years old. Since he is the oldest o the group, he is also like their mother. He cooks for them and sometimes even feeds them. Shanika likes that caring side of him, and Jin seems to take an interest back.

Rap Monster/Kim Namjoon: Just like his name says, he is a rap Monster. He can rap like crazy (although of course, he'll lose to the REAL rap monster: Min Yoongi!) and is 22 years old. His cute point are his dimples which make Namjoon-biased fans go crazy.

J-Hope/Jung Hoseok: Good at dancing, but sucks at singing. And he's proud of it, yeah! He's 22 years old, the same as RapMon. Suga says he looks like a horse, and he says Suga looks like a turtle. Pretty good at rapping as well.