Chapter 11: Restaurant

Chapter 10: Restaurant

Lena's POV

I sighed as my mind unconsciously drifted to thoughts of Taehyung. "He looked hella good yesterday... I wonder if he'll contact me anytime soon." I fiddled with my phone, which was opened to the text messages I had with Taehyung. I decided to bravely send him a message first.

Hey Tae, r u free 2day as well? Yesterday was real fun, I hope I can c u soon!
-Lena

"Wait." I stopped myself before I pressed send. "What if he doesn't even think of me as a friend? What if he was just doing it as fan service? I shouldn't do this, I'll only make a fool of myself." I deleted the typed up text and threw it and myself on my bed. "Plus... I'm not even a fan."

Deciding to be a little bit more fulfilling with my life, I went over to Shanika's room. "I'm going out!" I told her, and she nodded without looking up from her phone screen. Most likely, she was texting Jin.

First, I changed into black leggings and a light blue crop top with long sleeves. I wasn't very satisfied, so I put on a blue-tinted, metallic pair of Ray Bans and white Converse shoes. My hair were in Dutch braids, and I was ready.

"Travis! Get my lambo*, we're going out to eat!"

*lambo is a shortened word for Lamborghini.

"Yes ma'am!" He said.

"And, we also have to pick up these other dudes. I just sent you the directions and address of both the dude's house and the restaurant." I told him.

"Yes ma'am."

We got in the car, and he drove down the winding mountain roads until we got to a big mansion which made me marvel. It was a little bit bigger than the mansion that Shanika and I were currently staying in. But, I could figure that it was because seven people were living in there so they needed more space. "Wait here." I instructed Travis before going up to the big front door of the mansion. I rang the doorbell and stood back, waiting for someone to open the door.

A shirtless chest with sexy abs filled my view as someone opened the door. I stood there with my mouth agape, trying not to drool. "Like what you see?" I heard a voice ask. Surprised, I looked up to see Taehyung staring down at me with a smirk. "What're you doing here?"

"I-I have business here. Please g-get out of my way. Along with your s-sexy abs." I stuttered.

"Sexy? Why, thank you." He bowed a little and moved to the side, letting me in. I blushed profusely as I rushed inside and out of his sight.

I bumped into another person, but thank god—this time the person was clothed. Looking up, I saw the face I'd been looking for. "Oh! Hey Shortie." I punched him gently and playfully on his shoulder, and he smiled.

"Hi. We're going to a restaurant, right? I hope my casual outfit is okay." He said, and I nodded.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Looking for me, noona?" Jungkook sing-songed, turning a corner and walking towards us. "Thanks for inviting me too."

"Yeah. By the way Kookie, you keep calling me noona but I'm actually only a few months older, you know that right?" In my head, I contemplated wether I should bring along Taehyung too. I really wanted to hang out with him, but by the time I'd almost decided, I was already outside since Jimin and Jungkook had dragged me out.

"Oh my god! It's a Lamborghini!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Seriously, how rich are you, lady?"

"This is so impressive. You're lucky." Jimin added.

Travis swiftly got out of the car and opened the doors so that we could get inside. "You even have a driver? Sweet." Jimin said, grinning as he stepped inside.

Following after him, Jungkook and I went in as well, and I ordered Travis to drive us to the restaurant.

When we'd arrived, it was already about lunchtime, which was a good thing. We sat at a table with Jimin beside me and Jungkook in front and facing me. They told me about their newest albums: Wings and You Never Walk Alone.

Since I wasn't really a fan, I knew almost nothing about BTS so they told me whatever I wanted to know. Suddenly, when we were in the middle of talking about how to make a song, I felt Jimin put his arm around me. I thought it was just him being friendly, and I wasn't uncomfortable or anything with skinship, so I was fine. He pulled me gently, a little bit closer to him so that my head was now resting in the crook of his neck. Ok, now. This was too much. I could tell we looked like a couple. I could feel my petty side coming out. I looked at him sideways and pushed him away. "Boi, get your smelly armpit outta my face."

The waiter walked up to us. We had already ordered, so she came with our food. Jimin took his arm off and rubbed his hands together, looking at the food while licking his lips. "This looks so good. I'm digging in." He seemed to have ignored my comment. Rude.

"Chamokke sumnida." Jungkook said and started to eat as well. I grabbed my chopsticks, and shoved a piece of meat in my mouth.

"Mmm... this is so good." I said, grabbing more to eat.

-

Once we were done with the meal, Travis drove us back to their mansion. "Wanna stay for a bit, if you're free?" Jimin asked.

"Sure." I replied and walked into the house. I removed my shoes and followed Jungkook into the living room. Just then, Taehyung walked in.

"Oh! Lena, what're you doing here?" His smiled and walked over to me. I hugged him.

"I took Kookie and Short-ass out for lunch."

"Hey!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen. He was getting some tea for me.

"Aww, why didn't you invite me?" He made big, sad eyes at me, which made my heart skip a beat. It was too cute.

"Ew you fatass, don't look at me like that." I looked away, trying to calm my beating heart.

"Don't be like that. I know you love me." He came closer and I stepped back. He followed me, cornering me into the table.

"B-boi... chill..." I stuttered as his face neared mine. He took my hand in his and placed in on my chest.

"Even through your hand, I can feel your heart beating fast. Are you sure I'm the one who should chill?" His breath tickled my nose as his lips grazed mine. I couldn't hold back, so I pressed my lips against his and kissed him. He immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, and I let him.

"I... told... you..." Taehyung said between the kisses. I shut him up by deepening the kiss.

As I heard footsteps, I pushed him off of me and swiftly took out my phone, sitting on the ground. I pretended that nothing had happened, and Jimin stepped into the room. "Here's your cup of tea." He handed me a plastic cup.

"Thanks." I said and sipped, looking up at Taehyung who had his eyes wide. He was staring at me, and his hands were in his hair.

"What wrong Tae?" Jimin asked, frowning at Taehyung's rough state.

"L-Lena just dissed me real bad." He replied, and I raised my eyebrows at the pretty good excuse.

"Well, you are quite the disser." Jimin nodded and patted his head.