Chapter 14: We Meet Again

{The picture above is what Lena and Taehyung are wearing. Without meaning to, they matched outfits! Wow, they seriously must belong with each other.}

Chapter 14: We Meet Again

Lena's POV

"Oh. My fucking god." Shanika said. "BTS!!!"

"What? BTS? You mean, like..."

"THE ONE WITH V AND JIN!!" She screamed. My heart started to involuntarily pound. That meant that Taehyung was there, and the last time we really talked was right after we kissed. Taiga, who was next to me, faced me.

"Are you a fan of BTS?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"I'm... I'm not a fan." I stuttered. My head was starting to hurt from all the screaming, but suddenly it all stopped. It was because one of the members signaled to the fans to quiet down.

"We're here to film a show today." I heard Namjoon's voice. "So it would be great if all of you guys could be a little quiet while we're filming, alright? ARMY, saranghae!" The building erupted in cheers after he said that, but eventually it died down.

The director told the fans to stay a little bit away, so that they could actually do the filming. So the crowd started to dissolve away, but I stayed rooted to the spot. I wasn't going to move until I confirmed that Taehyung was there.

The last time we were together, I wanted to tell him that I actually had feelings for him. But I couldn't, because he kept on dodging me for some reason. I really missed him, and now I was on the verge of tears.

"Lena? What's wrong? You okay?" Taiga asked while Shanika glared at him. I shook my head and stared ahead. I could see Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin. Taehyung was being blocked by a camera. When the six boys noticed me and Shanika, they froze with wide eyes. But they started to smile and Jungkook even waved discreetly. The camera was finally moved away by one of the staff, and Taehyung was right there.

I could feel tears already coming out. Sniffling, I wiped my tears but they wouldn't stop. Taehyung saw me, and he froze as well. His expression changed from surprised to happy to worried to angry as he saw Taiga beside me. He bit his lip and looked at me sobbing. Taehyung desperately looked like he wanted to come over to me, but he knew that would cause a scam.

"Ready... start!" The director said, and I knew the cameras had started rolling. So I stepped back a couple steps, and calmed myself down. Maybe after the filming, I could meet them again.

Makimoto rubbed my back and looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" I nodded. Shanika beside me was currently fangirling over Jin. Whenever Jin did the hand kiss, he aimed it toward a camera that was facing Shanika. I was pretty sure he was doing that on purpose, and he was actually trying to get the kiss to her.

-

Finally after a couple hours, the filming ended and some people went over for pictures and signatures. I walked—the fastest I had ever walked, to Taehyung. He saw me coming and smiled, opening his arms for a hug. Seeing that, my eyes watered once again and I ran to him. His arms wrapped around me tightly as I threw myself into his hold. I was already crying.

"T-Taehyung... I missed you.." I said.

"Ssh, it's okay I've got you. Don't cry Lena don't cry. I missed you too beautiful." He kissed my hair as I cried into his chest. As I heard laughing from Hoseok, I lifted my head from Taehyung's chest.