Chapter 13: Japan!

{Above is a picture of the house Lena's dad bought for them in Japan.}

Chapter 13: Japan!

Lena's POV

As Shanika and I got off the airplane, we were hit with moist, hot air. "Oh my god, I'm bultaerune!" Shanika squeaked.

I looked at her weirdly. "Ok...."

She saw my weird stare and pushed my shoulder playfully. "It's part of the lyrics in a BTS song, silly!" She sing-songed.

I nodded and smiled. "Well, we're in Japan now. Not Korea!" But, as I was looking around, I saw many people who didn't look Japanese. They were all squealing like Shanika, and most of them were girls. I shrugged it off once again and we got our luggage from the pick-up conveyor belt. Staff were at our sides and held our stuff for us.

We got a taxi to drive us to the mansion that Appa had bought for us. Travis and some of my maids/butlers were going to fly here a couple days after us. They were probably still packing.

The mansion was huge, and very beautiful. This time, it wasn't in the mountains, so I'd be able to drive myself around too. Immediately, I showed Shanika on a house tour and we chose our rooms. "Hey Shan."

"Yea?"

"I've been texting this guy on Instagram, and he lives in Japan. He joined me into this group chat with his other friends, and now I'm friends with them too."

"Wow! Is he hot?!"

"Eh, so-so. But anyways, after I told him I'm coming to Japan, he asked if I wanted to meet with him and his friends, then go have fun somewhere. I told him that I'd like that, so it's been decided that we're going to a trampoline park tomorrow."

"Oooh! I love trampoline parks." She squealed.

"Yeah, so we're doing that tomorrow. Today, get lots of rest. I'm hella tired, and pretty sure I have jet lag." I said as a yawn made its way out.

"Me too. I'm gonna take a little nap." She walked into her room and didn't wake up until morning.

- Next Morning -

I dressed in a black, Adidas cropped shirt and pants, since I needed to be sporty today. Tossing my hair into a ponytail, I straightened some of the wavy bed-hair that looked way too unruly. While I applied makeup, Shanika walked into my room. She was wearing a white t-shirt and black leggings. "I'm so excited for today! I hope your friends will like me. Hopefully I can learn some Japanese while we're at it." She said.

"Yeah, and you could teach them English. They'll like you, don't worry." I was done with my makeup. "And if you're ready, then we should get going."

"Okay! I'll go get my purse and shit." She ran to her room like a kid. I laughed and grabbed my white Gucci purse with a gold chain strap. I shoved my wallet and phone in there, along with keys and other small things. Deciding on white Nike shoes, I put on matching white socks before I put them on. After looking at myself in the mirror, I rushed down the stairs and to the garage where Shanika was already waiting. "Which car are we taking?" She asked.

"Bugatti." I said and pressed a button on the car keys, making a white car beep. "Get in." Shanika got into the passenger seat and I in the driver seat. After setting the navigator, I opened the garage with the push of a button and drove out, to the trampoline park.

Once we arrived, I swerved into a parking space and we got off the car. A boy, probably about 18 years old widened his eyes at my car. "Holy shit, is that yours?" He asked, and I nodded. "You must be rich. It's my dream to someday have a car like that. Kakko-ē ('cool' in Japanese)!"

"Thanks." I smiled. "I hope your dream gets achieved." Shanika and I walked away and into the building in front of us. The voices of kids and teens playing could be heard everywhere. I texted Taiga, the guy I'd become friends with online. He texted back and said we could meet in the cafe. So we headed to the cafe, where I saw an ok-looking guy with a couple friends.

"Taiga!" I exclaimed, since I already knew it was him. He'd sent some pictures to me, and sometimes he posted pictures of himself on Instagram.

"Lena!" He said back and walked toward me.
I enveloped him in a hug with a big smile on my face. He looked me up and down and smirked. "Yappa Lena-chan kawaii (You're cute, just as I thought)." He said.

"Arigato (thanks)!" I replied and said hi to all his other friends.

"Let's go play now!" Marimoto, a guy, said. I nodded and we followed him to a space where not much people were. As I was jumping and fooling around, Taiga came close to me and held my hand. I stopped jumping and looked back at him. But all he was looking at was my ass. Pulling my hand away from his, I asked, "What's wrong?" Although I already knew. I smirked. No one can resist me, huh. He wasn't replying, so I just jumped over to Shanika and told her what had happened in fast English.

"The fuck?" She said. "That's kinda creepy." I nodded. "I'll keep an eye on you. Don't go too far from me." She told me.

"Thanks." I replied just as a bunch of screams erupted from somewhere. We all looked over to find girls and boys of different ages crowded around something or someone. "Why are they all there?" I wondered aloud and wandered over with Shanika, Taiga, and the rest of the crew following.

I couldn't really see over all the people, but I knew there was a person or people in the middle who were getting the attention. They were chanting names. Shanika gasped as she heard the chant, and her eyes went wide. "W-what?!" She screamed. "Oh. My fucking god."

I'm Not A Fan {BTS V FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें