Chapter 15: Ayo Ma, Let Me Get Yo Numba

Lena's POV

12:30.

We were at a family restaurant with a 'family' of nine. The members of BTS, Shanika, and I. All the boys had caps and sunglasses on, some even had masks. To be honest, I thought that it just made them look more suspicious, and stand out more. "I'm really happy we could meet again. This time, we should all swap contact info so we can arrange to hang out!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Good idea. Lena, can I get your number?" Jimin asked, and I nodded while taking out my phone.

"Okay, all you seven. I'm only saying this two times so get your contacts list out in your phone if you want my info." I said as every one of them whipped out their phones. "My number is oxo-o11-ooxx. oxo-o11-ooxx. Got it?"

"Got it!" Jimin said and smiled cheekily.

"Well, I had it waaay before all of you guys." Taehyung stuck his tongue out at them playfully.

"Hmm... What shall we do now?" Namjoon said, then smiled his adorable dimple smile at me.

"Well, our comeback is pretty soon. We could show them a little preview?" Taehyung said.

"Oh yeah! I watched all the teasers already! They're SO good! And Serendipity! Jimin, your voice! It's like... heaven! Angels!" Shanika exclaimed, and Jimin chuckled.

"Thanks. And Lena..." he looked at me. "Have you watched them?"

"Um, how about no. Have you forgotten my catchphrase already Jimin-ah? 'I'm not a fan'. Duh." I said sassily and flipped my hair over my shoulder, making them laugh. "But..." I started shyly. "Your songs are pretty good... I guess..."

"Aww." Taehyung hugged me. "Let's sing a little preview for them!"

"Sure." Monnie agreed. The seven boys cleared their throats, and four of them (the vocal line) sang one note and harmonized with each other. After they were done with that, they all looked to Jungkook. My eyes were also glued to him, excited for what he was going to do. My face showed otherwise.

He started to whistle, and the tune filled the small restaurant. The other seven joined in with Jungkook whistling, although I could tell Namjoon wasn't as good at it. I laughed as I saw him twist his lips in some sort of way and make a confused face. The others smiled as they saw my laughing, so I coughed and put my bitch face back on. When their mini whistling song was over, all the people sitting at the tables around us clapped. Shanika was the loudest of them all, that loud ass.

"YAAAAASSSSS YA'LL ARE THE BOMB!! BIIIIITCHHHHH!" She hyped and stuck her tongue out playfully. I laughed and smacked her head.

"But Monnie though, what's with your lips?" I smirked and looked towards him.

"I've never been able to whistle or even come close to anything that sounded like whistling, for that matter." He replied and shrugged.
I laughed and looked at Taehyung.

"It was really good though." I said, making their faces all light up.

"Jjinja (really)? Gomawo~ (thank you)" Jungkook said.

- - - - - - - - - -

DNA had come out about a month ago. And now... BTS were going to debut in America! They were going to be at the AMAs, and Shanika was freaking out.

Of course, me being the best friend I was, I had Appa buy us front row seats, next to BTS for the show. "Hey Shanika..." I said and showed her the tickets, smiling. She ran towards me and took the tickets carefully in her hands, staring at them in disbelief.