Chapter 9: Plans with... BTS?

Lena's POV

Just as Shanika and I were about to leave from the fan meet, a single text stopped me.

Hello, guess who it is~❤️
- Unknown -

I frowned as I saw a number I'd never seen before. Who could it be? The guy I met at the bar last week? Or could it be some weirdo stalker?!

Who the f r u?!
- Me -

Almost immediately, a reply came.

Hey hey hey, no need to be so mean to your friend (for now *ehem*😏)
- Unknown -

But seriously, who r u?!
- Me -

My name starts with the same letter as it ends with!
- Unknown -

"There are so many names in the world! Endless possibilities!" I grunted.

"What are you upset about, Lena?" Shanika asked and I let her see my texts. "Ooooohhh, I know who it is. It's V!"

"V? But that's only one letter—ohhhh. I get it. The first and last letter are the same letter! Wait but that can't be, how would he get my phone number?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"What do you think I am for? Huh? He asked me for your number, so I gave it to him. In other words, I set you guys up. You can thank me later!"

"Ugh, Shanika~ How about you and Jin?"

"I'm more straightforward than you, I asked for it and he gave me it. I actually didn't expect him to, though..."

"Omo! (Korean way of saying 'Omg') Really?! Good for you!" I squealed, shipping them all the way.

She struck a funny pose, then we walked out of the fansign building.

"Aren't you going to text him back?" Shanika asked.

"Nah, that can wait. I wanna go rest today so we can go somewhere tomorrow. It's already 5 PM!" I said, looking at my phone.

"Are you serious? Call your driver."

I nodded and quickly called Travis, who was hanging out around the building we were in. A couple minutes later, my fancy Porsche pulled up, and Travis stepped out.

"Did you have fun, miss?" He asked, opening the door for Shanika and I.

"Yes, thank you. Please drive straight to our mansion." I replied, getting more tired as the plush seats of the car invited me to sleep.

"Yes, ma'am." I heard the car engine start and felt the car moving. The bumps of the road made the car rock comfortably, and soon enough I was off to sleep.

-•-•-

I yawned and stretched my arms. Looking around myself, I noticed that I was already in my room. Plus, it was already morning. How'd I get here? I asked myself and slowly got out of bed.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't be lazy!" I cried out dramatically to my bed as it called me back into the warmth of its' covers.

I started to strip my clothes as I turned the shower on, but stopped as my phone rang. I picked up and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Annoyed, I grunted.

"Hey it's just me, babe." I heard the voice of a boy.

"Who are you?"