Chapter 3: Airplane

Chapter 3: Airplane

(BTW, just imagine Lena as whoever you want. Yourself, a model, you know,.... whoever you're happy with.)

Lena's POV

Shanika came over to my house at 5 AM in the morning, and we went to the airport in a taxi, which took about an hour. Our flight started at 7 AM, so we hung around the airport for some time before boarding. At our gate, there was a bunch of girls for some reason, surrounding something or someone... or multiple people, who knows. The girls were screaming, yelling, and pushing.

"What the fuck?" I heard Shanika say.

"Seriously." I rolled my eyes and gave the woman at the ticket machine mine and Shanika's tickets. The woman scanned it in the machine and gave it back to us, then let us inside. We sat in first class, since I wanted Shanika to be able to travel in luxury for her birthday. There were only 10 seats in first class, and my dad had just managed to squeeze us in, since there were only 3 first class seats left by the time he called to get our seats.

Shanika and I sat comfortably and arranged our bags and things neatly. Suddenly, I heard a lot of voices coming our way. When I looked, a group of boys were coming. I looked over at Shanika and saw that her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"What?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"Of course she isn't, she just saw us coming her way." A voice replied. I turned around to see a guy standing beside my chair.

"I didn't even ask you." I said and he laughed.

"But you're our fan, right?"

"Why would I be your fan? You guys are just boys." I was confused.

"Wait... do you not know us?" Another guy asked.

"N-no... Am I supposed to?"

"I know you guys!" Shanika finally spoke up. "BTS!"

"B...T...S? I feel like I've heard that somewhere before."🤔 I said, and Shanika turned to look at me with a 'Are you fucking serious' face. "What?" I asked.

"BTS! Remember? They're the famous K-pop band that we're going to the concert of! You are the one who bought us the tickets, dummy!" She bonked my head.

"Owchie! And I wasn't the one who got them, I just asked my dad to figure out which group it was that you liked and to get the tickets for them!" I argued.

Shanika sighed and looked at the boys as they chuckled.

"What're you laughing at?" I asked and slapped the nearest boy.

"Hey!" He stopped laughing and pouted.

"Stop doing that." I said.

"But it's my cute face!" He exclaimed.

"You mean, it's your annoying ass potato face?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Heyyy, don't be so mean.... what's your name?"

"Uhh... Lena Jung." I replied.

"Oh! I'm Kim Taehyung, or V! You're very pretty."

"And you're very annoying." I rolled my eyes. The other boys laughed while Taehyung pouted again.

"I'm Park Jimin, and you're Miss Hot Stuff." Another boy said.

"Ooh." Shanika whispered. "He thinks you're hot."

"He's just bluffing." I replied.

"Who says I'm bluffing?" Jimin chuckled.

"I do."

"But I'm not."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Next guy." I pointed to the guy next to Jimin. "By the way, I'm calling you TaeTae and you are Chim Chim." I told Taehyung and Jimin.

"Okay!" Tae said and flashed a rectangle smile which was adorable, even though I'll never admit that.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you, Lena." He said.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Hey, why are you only nice to him?" Chim asked.

"Because he has something called manners." I simply replied. Jungkook smiled.

"You're entertaining."

"Well thank you very much."

"My name is Kim Seokjin." The next guy said.

"Oh, Jin! My friend is a really big fan of you!" I said and looked at Shanika. Her cheeks were all pink and she twiddled her thumbs. "Talk." I said.

"Umm... hello, I think you're really awesome." She blurted out and turned red again. Jin smiled warmly.

"Thank you, you're very pretty." He replied and blushed a bit as well.

'Aww.' I thought.

"I'm your angel, I'm your hope. J-Hope!" The other boy interrupted my thoughts.

"Angel?..." I looked at what he was wearing. A white shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans, dirtied Vans, and his hair tousled around. "You mean, devil?"

"No, I'm an angel! See." He smiled angelically and said, "Everybody is happy, then I am happy! I am an angel!" I laughed at him. "Yay! I made you laugh!" He exclaimed.

"Ok, whatever. I'm calling you Hobi probably, and Jin, I'm calling you Umma (means mother in Korean)."

"What?!" Jin looked at me with wide eyes.

"You take care of others like a mom, right? Umma is the best nickname anyone could think of." I clapped my hands together and smiled. The other members and Shanika laughed again. 'Man, these people are easy to keep entertained.'

"Don't worry, that's what I like about you." Shanika said, then covered her mouth with embarrassment.

"Thanks." Jin smiled warmly at her again.

"I'm Suga, AKA Agust D. Sweet like sugar, just kidding... Bitter like lemons. And I love rapping...and hot girls." He winked.

I laughed. "Bitter like lemons? Why'd you just wink at me then? And also, I like lemons... so your point is completely gone there, fella. I like rap so I'll need to hear you sometime. That is, if I ever see you again beside the concert and fan meet."

"You're coming to the fan meet?" Tae asked excitedly. I nodded. "Yay!" He high-fived Chim Chim.

"Hey Tae and Shortie, don't get too excited."

"I'm not short..." Chim mumbled under his breath.

"You're right... what is bitter then?" Suga asked.

"How about vegetables? I hate vegetables." I said.

"But they're... not bitter." Suga said.

"Bruh, you know you pause a lot." I said.

"Yeah...I know. I'm just so...uh....sleepy." He explained.

"Feel like you got even pause-ier." I said under my breath.

"I'm RapMon, I also rap. Nice to meet you." He said.

"Nice to meet you too, Monnie."

"Monnie? That sounds like Harmonnie (means grandma in Korean)..." RapMon grumbled.

"Stop complaining, and Suga, your nickname is gonna be something sweet. Just you wait." I told him.

< To be continued on the next chapter >