Chapter 8: Fan Meet

Chapter 8: Fan Meet

V is just too cute⬆️

Taehyung's POV

"Hello!" I said and smiled cutely at the girl in front of me. She blushed.

"H-hi..." she said and handed me a gift.

"Sonmul? (Gift) For me? Gamsa~" I patted her hair. She giggled.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Park Jinha." The girl replied. "I really love you." She added quietly.

"Thank you so much for supporting me! Saranghaeyo~" I said as she moved on to the next person.

Lots of other girls: short and tall, cute and pretty, came to meet us. I greeted them all with a smile, and tried to remember as much names as I could. Jisoo, Jaeun, Mina, Ara, Ji-yeon, Soo-min, Hana, Yeona, Eunha, Soo-jung, Yesul, Aruem, Baek-hee, Gyongun, Hyekyong, Chunja, Chorong, Jae-kyung, Inna, Hyerin, Gayeong. More than 50 girls/boys had come by, and I'd managed to remember more than half their names and faces. I saw a couple girls/boys that had come to my fan meets before too, which made me very happy.

I'm lucky that I have very loyal fans.

"Next." I heard the security guard call again, and I knew that another person had come out. The fan talked with J-Hope first, then Jin, then it was my turn.

"Annyeong!" I said and I looked at her face, then my eyes grew big. "Y-you!"

The girl didn't seem as surprised as me. Of course, she'd probably already seen me perform.

- • - • -

Lena's POV

Taehyung's eyes were widened as he looked at me. "Y-you!"

"Yes, it's me. If you remember my name?" I rolled my eyes.

"I do! I do! It's... Lena?"

"Right." I said, which caused an awkward silence.

"It's nice to see you again, Lena. How was my show?" Taehyung asked.

I suddenly got a wide smile on my face. "Oh, it was great! I could get addicted to that feeling, it's like... as if you're one with the whole crowd of fans, since we're all saying the same fan chant and enjoying the music as much as the next person. And your guys' performance! I love your songs and the dance moves are so cool!" I exclaimed.

Tae smirked. "Really?... You enjoyed it that much?"

I blushed as I realized what I'd just said. "U-uh... well, I'll admit it, yes..."

"Aww." He squeezed my cheeks and smiled his rectangular smile. I heard a click behind me and saw some other fan girls snapping pictures of Tae and me.

"I'm going to tell my friend that this was me with him! It's just too cute!" One of the girls said to the girl next to her. I sighed. So this little moment between him and me, it's just going to be stolen away by another girl. Well, I can't copyright my memories, can I? I laughed to myself because of my stupidness and smiled to Taehyung.

"It was... really nice talking to you. Bye." I whispered the last part, because I didn't want to think it would be the last time I'd be seeing him. He was just too fun to abandon. Same goes for the other BTS members.

"Wait, Lena." V grabbed my wrist as I tried to step over to Jungkook. I looked back at him with my eyebrows raised. "Who said it'd be the last time I'd see you?" He added in a whisper, "And don't worry, those fan girls can tell their friends whatever they want. But remember, that moment will be with me. And the person in that memory... will be you."

Ah, shit. Did I maybe say my thoughts out loud? I thought as my heart started to race.

"Yup." He replied.

Fuck. Again. Taehyung chuckled. "Well, uh. See you next time when we do, then." I moved over to Jungkook.

"Hello!" I said. "Do you remember me?"

"Oh!" He broke into a wide smile. "Lena!"

"Yup." I said and grinned back. "Glad you remember me."

"You're still very pretty." He complimented me as I blushed. "And how old are you?"

"19... why?"

"What month?"

"May. You?"

"Yay! Im 19 too, but I was born in September! Which means that you're older than me! I finally get to call someone noona!" He grabbed my hands and swung them around.

"Noona? Haha, ok Kookie." I fluffed up his hair with one hand while the other was still in his. Tae suddenly leaned over and snatched my hand from Kookie's.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said and pouted.

"Sorry, little maknae. But the girl must only remain your friend. I've already got my eye on her, she's mine."

"You can't own me! I'm not yours! And I've got a name, you know!" I exclaimed, although it felt good when he said that.

"I know you like it."

Why. Why. Why does he keep on knowing what I'm thinking?!

"See, I'm right."

"Argh." I grunted and messed up my hair.

"Hyung, you're being mean to my noona! Bad hyung! Eommaaaaaa!" Jungkook wailed and Jin scurried over.

"Eomma?" I smirked and looked at Jin, then bursted out in laughter.

"Hey hey now, don't tease me. I can be an Appa (dad) too! I'm just doing my job as the oldest and protecting my children."

I was laughing all over again, and the boys started to laugh too. They all looked handsome, and I could hear the clicks of the cameras. I mean, who wouldn't want to remember this? I took out my phone as well and snapped a picture.

"H-hey!" Jungkook said and he grabbed his stomach. "Ow... I might get abs from laughing too much..."

I wish that could happen.

After we all calmed down, I moved onto Jimin, but only after hugging Jungkookie goodbye. I promised him I'd see him again.

"Hey Chimmie!" I exclaimed as I got to Jimin. He lifted his head up from inspecting one of his gifts, and his eyebrows shot up.

"L-Lena!"

How come he didn't notice me before? Jungkook, Jin, V and I were making a pretty loud commotion. Was he spaced out or something?

"Aah... you remember me now."

A/N: I think I use the word 'remember' too much in this chapter. Lolz

"N-nice to see you again." He stuttered.

"You too..." I trailed off as I thought of the last time we'd been together. On the airplane... I shook my head and tried to forget that. "Your performance was great, by the way."

"Oh, thanks!" After that, we talked for a little bit, and ended up being pretty comfortable with each other.