Chapter 12: The Kiss

Taehyung's POV

I hadn't planned for it to happen. It was only a tease at first, to see her reaction. But when she kissed me, I was really surprised. Although, I  wouldn't give up that moment for anything.

But now, a couple minutes later as I thought about it, I felt guilty. Niña and Lena had kissed me around the same day. Of course I didn't like Niña, while I liked Lena, but I couldn't help the uneasiness that settled in my stomach. I wondered to myself whether Lena had done it on instinct, or if it was an accident.

Lena was still in our mansion, the last time I saw her she was having Hoseok teach her a dance. She was pretty friendly with everybody else, not just me. Although she could be sarcastic and petty sometimes, she was a beautiful, kind girl.

Lena walked into the room as I thought so, and she was all sweaty. I stood up from the couch and walked to her. "What was that for?" I asked. "Did you mean it?"

"Tae, I don't have time for this. I need to get back to Joonie. He was teaching me how to rap." She replied and tried to push me out of the way. But I didn't let her. I blocked her way with my body.

"I asked, did you mean it?"

She sighed and raked her fingers through her hair. It looked so sexy to me. "Taehyung, yes. Yes, I did mean it. It wasn't on accident. Now will you let me get through?"

I stepped out of the way and she fast walked out of the room. Breathing out a sigh of relief, a smile found its way onto my face. "It... wasn't on accident." I told myself and nodded, heading to my room.

- A Couple of Months Later -

Lena's POV

Shanika and I were back in America, but summer break was starting from tomorrow. I'd arranged a trip for us to go to Japan. It was going to be so fun. At first, Shanika was worried, but she was reassured by the fact that I was able to speak Japanese. I was fluent in English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, and Chinese. That's what it was like to grow up as a rich kid. My parents both spoiled me, but were also really strict and wanted me to grow up a good adult.

"Hey girl!" I said over the phone.

"Ayyy." Shanika replied. "I can't wait for tomorrow! We're heading to the airport straight after school, right?"

"Yup. Have you already packed?"

"I still need to put in some stuff, but for the most part, yes."

"Good. Don't forget, it's really hot there." I said and ended the call.

-

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. "Lena!" I heard Shanika yell. She ran to me and smiled excitedly. "Japan!"

I waved bye to some people, and brought Shanika to my house. She already had her bags, but was changing into airport clothes. Same goes for me. My bags were in the corner with Shanika's, and I had an outfit in my arms. I stripped out of my schools clothes (not a uniform), not really caring if Shanika saw or not. We'd been best friends for so long, it didn't matter what we showed to each other anymore. She knew everything about me.

The outfit I'd decided on was a pair of black leggings and a gray, knit crop top. I threw a
flannel on because it looked kind of plain.

 I threw a flannel on because it looked kind of plain

{Above is a picture of her outfit}

I just tossed my hair up into a bun, and I was ready. Shanika was also ready now. She had on gray sweatpants and a red, cropped jersey. "Travis!" I called as we dragged our baggage out of my room. "Macy! Kent!" A butler, maid, and driver were in front of us soon enough. "Please bring out baggage downstairs. Travis, the big van." I said and they all bowed, rushing to get their jobs done.

Shanika and I walked downstairs to the garage and we entered a pastel purple van with tinted windows. Our luggage was in the back, and we were ready to go. Travis drove us to the airport. As I stepped out along with four of my butlers (who were there to hold our luggage), everyone turned to look at Shanika and I. I put on sunglasses once again, and walked with confidence into the airport with the four men following us.

I immediately noticed that there were a whole lot of people at the airport. I came quite often for small vacations on weekends, but this was maybe the most people I'd seen here at a time. Some people were arguing with the airline staff, while some people seemed to be hurrying to their flights. An airline staff came hurrying to me. Since I was a regular person here, they respected me and knew me on a pretty personal level.

"Hello Miss Jung! Where are you heading to?" The staff was eager to help and greet me.

"Japan. I'll be there for maybe the whole summer. I might change plans though." I replied with a smile.

"I see, which flight are you taking?"

"ANA going to Narita International Airport at 6 PM." It was currently 5:30.

"Yes ma'am, that'll be down the right corridor and the fifth gate you see on your left. Have a safe trip Miss." She bowed to me and I thanked her, then led Shanika to our gate while my butlers checked our bags in.

"Oh my gosh! There so many people here!" Shanika whined as someone pushed her with their backpack.

"Come here." I pulled her close and she stopped whining. Everyone was clearing the corridor for me when I walked by. I did look kind of important, since all the staff were bowing as I went by.

"Wow. You're hardcore." Shanika said and laughed. We soon arrived at our gate. No one was allowed to board yet, except for me. I got us the best of the first class seats. Staff came over to me and checked my tickets, then let us pass. I could hear some people mumbling that it wasn't fair, but I ignored them.

Our seats were very good. Good enough for Shanika to exclaim that they felt like heaven. After about five minutes or so, people started to board, and ten minutes later, everyone was on. "Attention passengers. I'm Hirota Sawanori and I will be your pilot today. We are heading to Narita Airport from 6 PM and landing at 5 PM tomorrow in US time, 9AM in Japan time. Thank you for flying ANA Airlines."