Chapter 2

Jonathons pov:

All of the Years I have been with Evan has been the best, we've been together for 2 years and it was amazing. But I never had my heat yet, I wasn't marked hell we never had sex! It was rare for an omega to have their heat late.

I told Evan that only when I'm ready to do it with him and he was generous to wait for me. I felt jealousy over my omega friends mini, lui, Scotty, and moo. They all had their heats and I am way behind, supposedly I was expecting to have it in the spring but it didn't happen it never did.

I huffed at my thoughts as I was watching a tv show with Evan on the couch, he looks at me concerned about my thoughts.

"What?" I snapped with a little bit of attitude. He grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap, I pouted and look away. " baby what's wrong?" I refused to look at him "nothing".

He turned my head towards him "look at me. What's wrong?" He says sternly.I sigh " I'm mad at myself for not having my heat day yet and all the others have it, i wanna have it with you so we wouldn't wait any longer".

I feel a kiss on my cheek, head and nose. I look up at him confused "Jon it's okay don't be mad at yourself. The time will come you just have to wait" I nodded he pecks my lips "and you know that I love you for who you are not just sex right?"

" yes I know but I don't want you to wait for so long" I complained he smiles and nuzzles into my neck, I purr " I can wait as long as I need to I don't mind"

I smile 'aww I love him so much he's so generous and knows how to be a gentleman' he takes my hand and kisses it my cheeks turn pink.

I decided to take a nap since I've been tired from all the editing on videos and It felt like I haven't been able to sleep in a week. I slip into the covers and slowly close my eyes.

"Baby wake up"

I groaned and roll over

"Just a few minutes Evan"

"No babe I'm taking you somewhere special tonight so wake up"

I sat up rubbing my eyes looking at Evan. "Hello sleeping beauty" I purr softly as I lean towards him and rub our noses together.

"C'mon let's get ready ok?"

I nod and get out of bed, I search through the closet and put on a nice blue shirt with some black pants. I put on my jacket and wait for Evan. He wore a white shirt with black pants and wore his red jacket. He takes my hand. "Ready?" I nodded "yep".

He opened the door for me as I peck his cheek. I climbed in and Evan climbs in after. Now we drive off..