Chapter 18

This chapter will be a little short than usual

A week later

Mini's pov:

Today is the day! We finally get to see our baby from an ultrasound. We checked in and I waited excitedly, "oh Tyler I'm so excited for this!" I exclaimed "me too babe I can't wait to see our baby" he said kissing my lips and I kissed him back, "Craig?" The nurse called and we stand up then followed her, I lied down on the bed. Tyler held my hand as the doctor came in "hello I'm dr.kathy you must be Craig Thompson correct?" I nodded and we shake hands "okay Craig I need you to Lift your shirt and I'm gonna put some gel on your belly" I did as told and shiver a little as she put the cool gel on my belly and used the wand to look for the baby.

After a few seconds I looked at the screen to see my precious pup "Tyler look it's our baby" i whispered to him and had a wide smile on his face this was a beautiful moment for us seeing our healthy baby moving around. I smiled "would you like to know the gender of the baby?" The doctor asked and we both nodded "well it looks like your going to have a baby girl congrats" I gasped and smiled. We're going to have a girl this is amazing! I thought excitedly we got some pictures of the baby and went started to plan out the baby room. While sitting on the couch with Tyler talking to our baby girl I decided to call our friends and my parents about the baby.

Meanwhile at the household of Evan and Jonathan

Third person pov:

Jonathan hummed as he was working on his video while The alpha was laying in bed sick, Evan got a fever from out of the blue and the blue eyed omega was taking care of his baby this morning giving him medicine and soup then demanded him to rest when Evan said that he was fine, the alpha smiled and fell asleep right away. Jonathan gave him a kiss on the forehead and left the sleeping male in peace. He was halfway through finishing when he got a call from mini. He picked up the call "hello?" "Hey Jonathan I've got some great news about the baby!" The pregnant omega chirped "what is it?" Jon replied "it turns out we are having a baby girl!" The omega on the phone gasped "that's amazing congrats! what are you going to name her?"

There was a small silence on the phone between them "we don't know yet it's going to be a little challenge but we still have a long way before she comes" Craig replied I nod even though we were on the phone "well good luck on the baby stuff I'll call you soon! I have a sick Alpha to take care of" Jon chuckled and they both ended the call and he went upstairs to check on his sick mate. He quietly opened the door and sees Evan still asleep in his nest of blankets. He smiled and was about to shut the door when Evan groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes. "Mmmm Jonathan?" He yawned out. Jonathan walked over to his sleepy mate and put his hand on Evans forehead. Still warm. "You feeling any better evy-bear?" He asked as he purred out the nickname at the end.

"A little can you get me some water sweetheart~" the alpha asked in a daze "sure" Jon kissed his temple and went to downstairs to get what the alpha requested. Jonathan returns to the bedroom with a glass of water and gives it to Evan. "Thanks love" he took a sip of the water and sit it down on the nightstand "by the way mini called, he said that the baby is going to be a little girl." "oh that's great." Evan said smiling a little, "remember the other day that you said that we might have kids one day?" He asked randomly "yeah. Why?" I replied tilting my head a little "well how about we try to have a little baby"

Jonathan couldn't believe his words that came out of his mouth a baby? Our own baby?! He blinked and smiled widely and kissed Evan passionately not caring if he was sick he was happy. They pulled away "yes of course but are you sure you wanna have a pup? We don't have to do it for me-" Jon was cut off by another kiss. "I'm sure I want to be a daddy" Evan replied staring up at Jonathan's cyan eyes he could see tears welling up and he wiped them away with his thumb. "O-okay we'll try sometime this month you know when you're better" Jonathan said chuckling.