Chapter 9

Evan's pov:

"W-what?" Jonathon stuttered out with his face flushed pink. I sniff the air his scent was intensifying it was almost heat week but his came a little early.

"I said you're in heat Jonathan you finally have it"

Jonathon smiles widely he's been waiting this for so long now it's time. Although is he really ready for it? Jon then frowns and I tilt my head in question.

"But Evan I don't know how to handle it or the heat week. I'm worried"

I smile "it's okay, I'll be careful with you and I will help you through it." Jonathon kisses my cheek, I sit up and pull him into my lap passionately kissing him Turning into a making out session. Jonathon whimpers and grinds on my lap panting a little. I grind both of our hips a little faster as he moans softly.

"Please Evan..."

"Hmm?"

He leans into my ear "make love to me please mark me Evan" he whispers softly I smiled and lifted his shirt off revealing his pure white skin, kissing his his neck to find his sweet spot. Jonathon lets out a moan as I nibble and suck on the sensitive skin leaving a hickey here and there. I kiss my way down to his pink nubs.

I nibble and bite the flesh loving the sound of Jonathon moaning loudly his heat is getting more intense on his body that he became over sensitive, continuing to kiss my way to his boxers a little wet spot leaking through the fabric. I lay him down on the pillow and take off his boxers softly stroking his hardened shaft while kissing him blocking out his moans, we pull away Jonathon lets out broken moans unable to speak.

"Pl-ease Evan!"

"Don't worry sweetheart just be patient I want to admire you first"

"While that's nice and all but I want to be fucked right now please" Jonathon demands. I chuckle and take off my boxers and hover back over him. I nuzzle into his neck enjoying the scent "you're mine no one else's" I growled. He whimpers "yes Evan..." I stand up and get lube from the bag (don't ask why I have it in there) I squirt some on my fingers and hover above the panting omega then put one finger inside he hissed I shushed him and rubbed his sides. "It's okay love it'll be better" I kiss his lips and slowly move my finger.

His hips began to move with my thrusts I put a second then third he soon became a moaning mess. I pull out my fingers and lubed my shaft and slowly pushed in. He gasped as he gripped my shoulders "it h-hurts a little" I leaned down and captured his lips distracting from the pain. "I'll be gentle I promise we'll go at your pace okay?" He nods. I waited for him and he gave me a nod.

I slowly thrusts into his soft walls making him moan quietly then my thrusts turn fast going at different angles. Looking down at Jonathon's red face, mouth open, eyes rolled back, back arched. 'God he looked so hot'. "E-e-van faster!-deeper! Ah~" I go faster and then hit his prostate making him squeal loud in pleasure. Both of us were in heaven of pleasure and love, I leaned down to him once again kissing his red lips nipping and biting his bottom lip.

And finally my big knot pushes inside of him, making him scream and moan even more louder unable to get the words out of him. The hotel room was getting hotter and both of us were literally like sweaty buckets. I kept my pace going thrusting hard into my baby's prostate. We knew we were both close.

"A-aaah EVAn I'm gonna cum ahhhaaah!~"

"Ugh god me too" I grunted and Jonathon wailed as he came hot spurts on his chest and mine while I gave a few more thrusts I came with a loud roar my eyes shining a ruby red. Jonathon moves his neck to the side I leaned down and bite down between where his neck and shoulder meet, he yowls as he was being marked We both panted trying to catch our breaths we were going to be locked with each other for an hour or so, I rolled us on our sides and hold the omega in my arms while I shoot loads of cum filling him up. It's impossible get an omega pregnant on their first heat week.

I licked the mark on his neck and carefully wiped him down with a few tissues. He opens his eyes showing a gold color (omegas eyes will change color gold when they are mated) he tucks his face in my sweaty chest and kisses it. The room was the smell of our scents and sex mixed plus It was hot too. We relaxed for awhile and I finally pulled out a groan coming from Jonathon. "Hey evan?" "Yeah?"
"I love you" I lifted his chin and kissed him full "I love you too."

"What took you fuckers so long? You supposed to be here minuets ago!" Tyler scowls angrily as we approached the group at the convention. "Tyler calm down" mini sighed as he hugs his arm."we just overslept that's all" Evan replied not looking at Tyler. "Whatever dude.."

Third person pov:
Mini smiles but then sniffs the air and realizes it's coming from Jonathon. His eyes widen 'is he..?' He thought and walked towards Jonathon. "Um Jon can we talk in private?" He whispers. Jon nods and tells Evan he'll be back. They walk away not to far from the group. "What is it Craig?" "Jonathon are you on heat? I can smell your scent." Jon flushes a bright pink on his cheeks "y-yeah" he stutters. He was tackled a hug by mini. "Congratulations Jonathon you finally have it!" Jonathon smiled and returned the hug "yeah you have no idea how long I have been waiting"

"Well?" Mini smiles in question "well what?" "Did you guys do it? Is that why you're late?" Mini wiggles his eyebrows. "MINI!" Jon yells face flushed a dark pink "what just curious besides I won't tell anyone"
Jon sighed "yes we did mate". "Did it feel good?" "Oh my god Craig stop" "okay okay" they walk back to their lovers and chatted. The convention opened and was holding a party for youtubers.

The group went in and Lui danced with nogla while Brock and Brian made out in some corner, Evan and Jon were at the bar along Craig and Tyler. It was fun Jon danced while Evan watched his hips danced to the beat,his eyes were looking at him like a prey. After that the group walked out with a almost drunk nogla. "Hey guys" Lui starts and the group looked at him,"how about after the convention over we can go up my cabin in the mountains. It's really beautiful there and also cold." Lui joked as the guys agreed. All of them would get together in one big van and drive up to the snowy mountains.

Jon and Evan were both tired but had to get up very early for their flight. Back home. The two slept soundly in their warm blankets with the alpha curled around the omega mate.