Chapter 19

Sorry this took long I was busy with school and other stuff that I forgot to write this chapter. Plus I was also sick at the time and I keep getting tired so easily.

Brock's pov:

I purred happily as I curled up next to my Alpha or my fiancé Brian in the bed. Ever since we got engaged we have been planning a lot and we decided to take a break from all of the planning for our wedding plus we have plenty of time to think before our wedding day, Taking a breath and hearing the Irish mans' heartbeat in a rhythm, my mind wonders off into another world of thinking and fantasies about us and our friends. I played with the alphas hand as he snored his head off. I lightly chuckled trying not to wake Brian because he gets a little cranky when it comes to somebody interrupting his sleeping.

I take in his wonderful scent surrounding me pine trees. Smells so good I purred a little louder at his scent but then hearing a sleepy groan from Brian, he rubbed his tired eyes yawning "hey brocky" he said in a tired voice "oh sorry bri I didn't mean to wake you up I said "mmm that's okay Brock I wanted to wake up anyways to see that lovely face of yours" he replied. I smiled and pecked his lips, his arm pulled me in his chest a little closer and he lazily kisses my face his scruff tickling my cheek making me giggle "Brian your scruff tickles!" I giggled a little. The alpha chuckled and moved his hand to my stomach and started tickling it. "Hahahaha! B-Brian! D-d-don't!" I said between breaths as I laughed really hard putting my hands on his chest.

He stops as I catch my breath and he kissed me passionately and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his hand down to my ass and squeezed it making me gasp and Brian moves his tongue into my mouth dancing with mine, he started grinding his hips onto mine making me moan in pleasure we pulled away as a thin trail of saliva connected us. He gets on top of me and kissed my neck "Brian!~ why in the middle of the day?" I whined not that I'm complaining "why not?" He purred out nipping on my mark "mmmmm Brian~" I moaned out he makes a few more marks before taking off my shirt and his.

He kissed down my collarbone and sucked on one of the buds I raised my chest for more tangling my fingers in hair moaning but he pulled away and sucked on the other making the flesh red. The alpha continues to kiss his way down to my boxers and pulled them down with his teeth teasingly, I whined a little as he got them fully off and bite and kiss the inside of my thighs he kissed up to my hole and gave it a lick before sticking his tongue inside making me mewl "haaah!~" I moaned out. He stopped and kissed me harder again and the room was getting hot and our bodies were sweating already, he grabbed the lubricant and spread some on his cock. He slowly aligned and pushed into me making me moan softly.
Once he was his girth was fully in me he looks at me "you okay baby?" Brian asks I nodded. He starts to thrust slowly hitting that spot gently my toes curled and I slightly arched my back.

Brian huffed and grunted lowly as his thrusts became faster and my moans turned into screaming out his name over and over. He's hitting that spot so well I couldn't talk at the moment " AaaaaAaaahhh b-b-Brian!~ oh god~" I clawed his back as he growled and leaned down and bit into my neck making me yowl. He kept his fast pace and whispered dirty things into my ear "you want my knot huh? You want so badly baby?" He said "hngnn yes yes please!" I felt him smirk on my neck as he shoved his full blown knot into me making me scream his name as I came. My vision blurred as hot ropes of cum shot on to my chest and Brian's as he roared out mine as much seed shot into me. We both catch our breaths and Brian layed us to the side as we waited for his knot to go down.

We looked into each other's eyes and kissed once again. "I love you moo moo~" the blue eyed alpha kissed my cheek and forehead gently and wrapped the both of us in the blanket "mmmm I love you too Brian~" I replied slowly falling asleep again. But fifteen minutes later the alpha woke me up letting me know his knot has gone down as he pulled out. I let out a soft moan. I felt so bloated and the suppressants I had could prevent the pregnancy of pups. Of course me and Brian weren't exactly ready for a child yet. We lived in a small apartment and don't have any enough money for a child, Brian sits up and I hugged him from behind and put my head on his shoulder. "Mmmm that was amazing brian" I said kissing his cheek "yeah you look so hot under me~" he purred out making me blush.

Brian chuckled and gets out of the bed and grabs his boxers and sweatpants. "Imma make some food want anything babe?" He asked I wasn't very hungry at the moment so I shook my head "no I'm not hungry" he looked at me confused "you sure?" I nod "okay then I'll be back shortly" he gives me a kiss on the lips before heading into the kitchen. I lay back down on the comfy mattress and waited for the alpha to come back.

Brian came back with a sandwich and sat right next to me while I was watching tv. He took a few bites then turned his head at me "want a bite?" He asked "no I'm good" "cmon brocky you haven't eaten much since this morning at least have a bite" he begged I gave in and took a bite out of his sandwich. "Good?" "Yeah" I lied my head on his shoulder and we both snuggled and enjoyed our lazy day together.