Chapter 13

A/N: just a little note that Tyler and Craig are married already I just forgot to put that in this book. And the rest are not still married.

Lui's pov:

I was snuggling with nogla while watching tv. Mini was still upstairs and hasn't come out of his guest bedroom, I'm getting a little worried so I'm gonna check on him. "I'm going to check on Craig I'll be back" I told nogla, I kiss his nose and get up from the couch. I knocked on the door "hey mini are you okay? Can I come in?" Footsteps come from the other side and the door opened revealing a shaken mini.

" what's wrong?" I asked walking in he closed the door behind me. He sighed and looks at me "I took a pregnancy test Brock gave me and two hours later it revealed that I'm....pregnant" I gasped and hugged him "oh congratulations mini, I'm gonna be an uncle!" Mini shushed me "I don't want Tyler to hear not yet" I nodded. "But what about the others? What if they hear about it?" I asked "it's just between you and me and Brock." He answers.

"When do plan on telling Tyler?" I asked as he sat on the bed. "Tonight probably but what if he doesn't want it?" I sit next to him and rub his back "mini don't think like that, Tyler loves you and he's gonna love the baby. I know you two will be great parents" he gave me a small smile "thanks Lui" "no problem, let's go see the others" he nodded.

We go back downstairs and I retrieve back to my spot and snuggle into the tall man's chest.

Tyler's pov:

"Argh! You fucker!" Brian yelled in his Irish accent. I bet him 20 bucks to see if either me or him wins the pool game and obviously I won, I laughed as he rampaged. "Sorry dude, ya owe me now" he mumbled a curse and handed me the money. "Hey by the way, how's mini doing is he okay?" He asked I shrugged "I don't know I haven't checked on him for awhile. I'll be back" I went upstairs from the basement and go into the living room to see Craig sitting with Brock.

"Hey Craig you feeling better?" I say while I rub his hair. He nods "I'm okay Tyler" he smiled and I kissed his head. He sighed and leans into my touch slightly purring, "well if you need me I'll be in the basement, kicking Everyone's ass in pool." Brock and Craig laughed. I kiss mini again before leaving the room. "Alright I'm back and ready to beat" I snorted. "Well I'm ready to kick your ass and win wildcat!" Evan yells.

"I bet you 20 bucks if you lose"

"You're on bitch"

After an intense game, I lost to Evan. He said he didn't have much experience with pool and he somehow beat me, I pouted and gave him his money. "Thank you very much sir" he says proudly and smirks. "Bastard" I mumbled out, the two men were laughing while rage at them. "That's enough wildcat" Brian said patting my back "good game though" "yeah yeah" I say rolling my eyes.

We walked back upstairs and reunite with our lovers,   Evan sits down happily next to Jonathan. "Hey babe you seem happy" Evan hummed kissing his temple, I sighed in annoyance and bring Craig into my lap, he snuggled into my chest and sighed. I run my hand through his hair feeling relaxed. Later that night we had dinner Craig slowly ate though and looked anxious.

"Hey you okay babe?" I said rubbing his thigh gently.

"I'm okay Tyler I'm o-okay" he choked out his sentence. I held his hand and rub my thumb on his knuckles trying to soothe him. "Just be calm babe" I whisper. He breathes and continues eating.

We were preparing for bed and Craig got under the blankets first while I was in the bathroom taking a shower. I got out drying myself off and grabbing my boxers from the toilet. But when I grabbed them I see a pink box in the trashcan curiosity got to me and I grabbed it. A pregnancy test? Then I see a stick so I pick it up. It's...positive?! Wait is Craig pregnant?! I was in shock, I didn't know what to think.

I got out of the bathroom and Craig was watching tv.

"Craig?"

"Yeah?"

I hold up the stick and said "are you pregnant?"

He looked at me shocked and stuttered.

"I-I- yes I am Tyler"

Suddenly happiness takes over me and I smile widely I ran over to him and tackled him with a hug and I kissed all over his face "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" I yelled out so the whole world knows. Craig giggles and I kiss him passionately. "I love you so much craig" "I love you too Tyler so much" I leaned down to his belly and kiss it and rub it "and I love you to my baby" mini runs his fingers through my hair as I talk to our baby.

"Hi baby, it's your daddy we can't wait to meet you in 9 months and I'm gonna be the best dad you'll ever have." I kiss the belly and kiss Craig once more.

"You're gonna be a great dad Tyler"

"Yeah and you'll make a good mom"

"Hey!" He chuckled playfully hitting my arm. I laughed then turned off the tv and the lamp and held my precious babies close. I couldn't go to sleep I was thinking about having a family with mini but all I know is it's gonna be great.