Chapter 11

Third person pov:

Jon screamed out as Evan was being attacked from behind, Evan got stabbed in the shoulder and then falls onto the ground blacking out, Jonathon shakes in horror "evan!" he looks at the attacker and his eyes widen, it was somebody he was close to, who trusted him, became an enemy.

Luke.

They were once best friends for a long time until Luke fell in love with him and tried to kidnap him at one point but Evan was there to save him and beat the hell out of him, his mind was blank and he couldn't speak. The one big question was how did he find them? Luke was a strong alpha but not as strong as Evan. Evan could possibly beat the living shit out of him until he can't use his legs.

Luke slowly stands up, grinning an evil smile at Jonathon and then walks towards him, Jon backs up until he hit a tree. "Well well it has been a long time hasn't it Jonathon baby?~" Luke purred out. "W-what the hell d-do you want!?" Jon yells trying to act brave but inside he was scared to make a move, Luke laughs.

"Oh I want you baby I always wanted you"

"Luke you're fucking insane! I don't love you! How did you find us?!"

Luke walks closer to Jonathon trapping him. "It's was quite easy darling, you see I've always watched you. I'm just one step ahead of you" Jon looks at luke scared and pushes Luke away. "Just give up Luke! Just give up already and leave us alone!" Jonathon yells as he tries to go to Evan but gets pulled back by Luke.

"Try to escape and you'll be dead" he scowls and pulls out a knife near Jonathon's neck. He whimpered thinking this is the end of him and Evan, but suddenly a rush of power surges through his body and he elbows Luke in the face, then kicks his ribs."I'LL NEVER BE YOURS!!" He screams tackling Luke and punching his face repeatedly, Luke rolls him over and cuts his cheek making him yowl in pain. He was able to push off the male and the knife falls from his hand.

Jon kicks and scratches making a bloody mess on Luke, then his blue eyes landed on the blade. He picks it up and looks at Luke, his face was full of insanity, Luke looks up in fear. "Time to say goodbye Luke~" he laughed manically and stabbed the bearded man, his neon blue eyes turned back to normal.

'What just happened? I wasn't myself but something took over' he thought but heard a groan. He looks at Evan "Evan!" He cried and runs over to his body he quickly helped him stand up, he puts Evan's arm on his shoulders and got him walking.

Mini's pov:
We sat on the couch with Brock and Brian while Lui and David were sleeping. "Evan and Jonathon have been gone for awhile they should've been back a few minutes ago." I said sipping my coffee, "hopefully nothing bad happened to them maybe they got stuck." Brock replied.

After a few minutes longer of watching tv, the front door bursts open. Jonathon was holding Evans arm and Evan was groaning in pain Tyler gets up from the couch along with the rest. "What happened?!" I asked while Jon took off Evans jacket putting over the chair. His shoulder was badly wounded and bleeding fast,"Luke..." Evan whispered. "What?" I asked while getting the first aid kit. "Luke found us again and stabbed Evan on the shoulder he passed out, he said that he loved me still but I said no. He threatened me with a knife so I kicked him and then stabbed him and he died" Jonathon explained with fear in his eyes.

"Wow..." Brock said while I was tending Evans wounds luckily I knew what I was doing, my mom was a doctor and taught me some stuffs when I was a teenager. I stitched him up and wrapped bandages around his shoulder."there all good!" I say "thanks mini when did you learn how to do this?" Evan asked "my mom taught me when I was younger she was a doctor"

Later we were all asking questions about the incident, Jonathon said he was still a little shaken after Luke harassed him, well I wouldn't say harass but he threatened to kill him. Evan had him close to his side not letting anyone get close to the pair. We all had a nice dinner and watched a movie together we stayed up late and most of the group went to bed except for me and Tyler. While watching tv I started to feel funny.

I moved my hips and i whimpered, Tyler looks over at me with a confused look "babe what's wrong?" I look at him with eyes full of lust, he sniffs the air "oh your already in heat this early" Tyler said smirking, I stared at him until he hovered over me. My face was all red, I looked away shyly but He turned my chin to face him. He leans down and kisses me full, I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck.

We both pull away and Tyler begans to kiss and bite from my chin to my neck, he made a few hickies before biting down on my sweet spot."Tyler~" I moaned out, I felt him smile and take off my shirt then his. He had a little bit of muscle on him but he was still hot to me.

He hovers over me again and made a trail of kisses from my chest to my pants. He looked up at me "please Tyler~" I begged. He gets up and carries me "how about we take this to the bedroom?" He purred. I nodded my head eagerly. Tonight's gonna be fun.