Chapter 14

Third person pov:

It was morning and Tyler, Craig, Lui,and nogla were the ones to get up early for breakfast the rest were still sleeping. Tyler was standing and smiling proudly as he was excited to be a father, he held mini at his side who his blushing a bright pink. Lui was cooing at the sight of the couple and wondered about having kids too. He was sure nogla will like to have some kids but they both agree to wait until they got married after, he couldn't wait to get married.

Evan yawned, stretching his limbs while walking into the dining room. Jon held his hand as they greeted the two couples,"hey guys" Jon said sitting down "hey delirious how did you and Evan sleep?" The monkey asked "hmm we slept well, oh mini and Tyler congrats on having a baby" Jon says. Tyler's eyes widened "how did you know? I was gonna tell you guys this morning!" He exclaimed Evan chuckled "cause we heard you yell 'I'm gonna be a dad!' Throughout the house"

"Oh yeah" Tyler rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. The rest of the crew was up and had breakfast together like always, today was a bit of a lazy day for the guys. Tyler sat on the couch with his pregnant mate rubbing the belly - even though mini is not far enough to show yet - he still liked to talk to the baby. Mini purrs in his chest as Tyler held him in his lap, everything was calm and quiet for the two mates and they enjoyed each other's company. The younger gave his husband a kiss on the lips "I love you" he whispers to his alpha. Tyler smiled "I love you too"

A few days later it was time to go home, the trip back didn't take too long and they say there goodbyes to each other. Evan and Jonathon didn't bother to unpack they were hungry so they immediately drove somewhere to eat. They came across a cafe not too far from their house, the couple ordered food and Had small chats between eating.

Back at the house, Jonathan took a long nap while Evan was recording a video with Marcel and panda. Once he was done, he checks on Jonathan in their bedroom and Evan saw a beautiful sight of his mate. The sun illuminated his body, covers fit perfectly on his curves, his cheek puffed out and light snores came through. He could smell a strong scent of vanilla and cinnamon surrounding the room, the alpha enters and joins the omega in the bed. He tucked his face in his neck and wrapped his big arms around him never wanting to let go of him.

Jonathan stirred and groaned. He rolls over to the right and rubbed his eyes then smiled at his teddy bear. "Hey babe" "hi sweetheart, have a good nap?" Evan says lightly pecking his forehead Jonathan hummed a yes and snuggles into Evans big chest, wrapping his arms around his back. The two mates were enjoying each other's company before Jon broke the silence around them.

"Hey Evan?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought of us of having kids one day?"

Evan was stunned by his question, he never thought of having kids with him when they started dating. But he now he thinks of it, it would be nice to have a small family with him.

"Well to be honest no, when we starting dating all I could think of was marking you and claiming you mine. When did you have the thought about this?"

"Ever since mini said he was pregnant with Tyler's child and I just had a random thought of us being parents one day and I think it would be nice plus I could imagine you being a good dad"

Evan smiled "I think it would be nice too" Jon smiles widely and kisses him passionately.

2 months later mini's belly started showing and Tyler was possessive of him and his baby. He would growl if any man tried to touch him or look at him and pull mini close to his side. Besides being a overprotective alpha that he is, tyler will kiss the small bump and talk to the baby while Craig smiles and runs his hand through his hair when his kisses his belly.

Brian was planning on to propose to Brock soon, they have been dating for at least a year and he's already thinking about marriage but he didn't know if Brock wanted marry him yet. The plan was to take Brock to his favorite place which is a secret meadow and propose to him then and there. But it had to be at the right moment. So for the past two days he got the ring and everything set up, all he needed was Brock.

"Hey babe you ready?" he yelled in his Irish accent as Brock came downstairs "yes Brian, where we going?" Brian smiled and wrapped an arm around his lovers waist "it's a surprise love" he lead them to the car and drove off to the meadow. Brock was wondering questions in his head about this surprise 15 minutes later they had arrived. " Brock close your eyes" "um okay" he closed his eyes shut as he was led to somewhere while holding Brian's hand. "You can open them now" he gasped at the sight "oh Brian it's beautiful"

"Heh yeah I thought our date would be better this way" The two mates stared into the night sky Brian had the ring in his pocket. He held Brock at his side close never letting him go, a few peaceful minutes later it was time. "Brock?..." "yes?" Brian got down on one knee and looked at Brock straight in his eyes seeing them sparkle. "Ever since I met you you've been the best thing in my life, you're cute, sweet, and just so adorable and I just love you so much that...." Brian trials off as he gets the velvet box and opens it "will you marry me Brock?" The omega gasped and tears were falling down his cheeks "yes Brian"

The alpha put on the ring on his finger and they both kissed passionately and pulled away after "I love you" Brock said "I love you too my mate" Brian replied kissing his lips once again. A few days later they told the guys about their engagement and of course they were all happy for the two. Now back to Evan and Jonathan, the two mates were shopping in the mall and after a few catcalls to Jonathan Evan send those people a death glare making them run away. Jonathan was never out of Evans sight that rest of the day, once they got home Evan attacked Jonathan with a hug and pulled him down to the couch kissing his neck.

"Mine" he growled and bit down on his sweet spot creating a hickey "ah Evan!" Jonathan wailed trying to squirm out of his tight grip but he failed and gave up. He knew Evan would be ravishing him later in the night. And by ravishing he meant by rough sex.

Sorry this chapter took longer than usual I had to think for some ideas longer. But thank you guys for reading this book! I will y'all later!