Chapter 21

Sorry this chapter took so long, recently my grandfather passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack and we had to go back to Illinois for his funeral. It's been a rough week for my family and me, also a few wildfires broke out in California and we had to evacuate. Also school Is killing me.

Third person pov:

After their love making, Scotty told marcel about the plan then they started getting their things packed and planned to leave tomorrow, while Scotty was packing marcel decided to have a little fun and to grab Scotty and lift him up from behind which scared the living hell out of the slightly older omega (I don't know how old Scotty is so I'm guessing) the dark alpha laughed at his mate's reaction while still hugging him, "revenge for distracting me earlier!" Marcel says as Scotty pouted and squirmed in Marcel's arms "okay you've had your fun now put me down!" The Alpha kisses his cheek before putting the omega down on the bed, they rub their noses together. Both purring in delight. "Mmm i love you Scotty" the omega slightly chuckled "I love you too Marcy"

A day later they arrived to the airport and waited to board their plane, Marcel held his partners hand rubbing his thumb on the knuckles. Minutes later they went to the plane as peaceful silence settled between them as the two men slept throughout the flight. An hour and half later they landed in the state picked up their bags from the conveyor belt and rented a car. They got a hotel room near one of the couples house a few miles away. Both men relaxed on the bed and snuggled up next to each other, Scotty taking in the enticing smell of cologne from his lover.

Scotty ended up dozing off while marcel was still wide awake staring at his partners sleepy face and listened to his breathing, marcel held his mate with one arm while holding the phone with the other scrolling through the media. A text popped up on the screen.

Tyler: yo what are guys up to?
Me: nothing much just laying here in a hotel
Tyler: why you guys in a hotel instead of your own house?
Me: you'll see ;)
Tyler: I actually don't want to know now
Me: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Tyler: omfg stop!

Marcel smiled and turned off his phone and turn to the still sleeping mate and caress his hair while holding him with both arms. Scotty purred in his sleep and nuzzled his head on his mates chest.

Random time skip brought to you by nogla :)

Just 2 days before the wedding, the couple decided to surprise moo and Brian by going to a special dinner with the others to celebrate. The guys already knew except for the engaged couple that they were coming. They arrived at the restaurant and was lead by the waiter to the others at the table. "Hey guys" Scotty said as moo and Brian turned around with shocked expressions.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Moo exclaimed happily as he got up and hugged the couple. "We wouldn't miss your guys wedding so we came here to surprise you!" Scotty explained retreating from the hug. The two sat down and joined in on the conversation while waiting for their food. Everyone enjoyed the dinner while Jon was sneakily stealing Evan's food pieces and when Evan asked where it went Jonathan just shrugged attempting to not look suspicious, After the fancy dinner they chatted outside hanging around the streets. "Wow mini you've gotten big quick!" Scotty says touching the belly. "Yeah It's a little embarrassing..." Craig chuckled while rubbing his neck. "Not to me" Tyler said kissing his cheek making the younger smile.

Eventually the guys said their goodbyes and went home. Scotty and marcel made it back to the hotel and once in the room marcel got changed into comfortable clothes and flopped on the bed letting out a huge sigh. Scotty joined him on the bed. "Man I'm exhausted but that food was sure hella good" marcel said wrapping an arm around his lover. "Heh yeah it was" Scotty chuckled. They both watched a random show on the tv,slowly falling asleep next to each other.

Mini's pov:

Me and Tyler get home from the dinner and I get into the bedroom and start changing into comfortable clothes. I was taking off my shirt and stared at myself in the mirror. I sighed and looked at my now 3 month pregnant stomach, it was still slightly small but I have long months to go. My chest started to be slightly swollen and getting sensitive, I smile and rubbed my belly. I put on one of Tyler's shirts and sit on the bed. Tyler comes in and kisses me. "Hey babe and baby girl" he leans his head down and kisses my stomach.

I smile as Tyler talks to the baby, i run my fingers through his hair as he gives little kisses and rubs. "Hi princess, It's me,your daddy I can't wait to see you in a few months from now. You're gonna be the most beautiful girl the world has ever seen and if any boys try to come get you just leave that to me." I chuckled and lightly hit his back. Tyler gives one more kiss on my belly before kissing me "I love you" he whispers against my lips "I love you too" Tyler lays down next to me and pulls me close to his side. "I'm so not looking forward on trying on suits tomorrow, I'll just pop out of it" I said sighing. Tyler smiled "don't worry Craig you're not that far so you'll fit! Besides I don't think too many people would notice you're belly"

"True" I hummed out and gave a kiss on his cheek. "Don't overthink about it babe I still think you're beautiful while carrying our pup" Tyler continues and kisses my hand that was resting on his chest. I blush and smiled widely. I love him so much and I didn't know what I would do without him in my life.