Chapter 20

I love Evans face in this picture XD

A few months later

Nogla's pov:

Me and my little squeaker were holding hands as we walked around the outlet mall. Brian and Brock's wedding was coming up soon they decided to have a fall themed wedding. We were looking around for some nice suits to wear soon we came across a fancy looking store and roamed around a little until lui found a suit with a green neck tie " but lui I don't think That will look good on me how about I tried this one on instead?" I said holding up one with a purple tie that I preferred more and trying to convince him "David! I think you'll look handsome in this try it on for me please?" The omega argued I sighed and smiled "okay fine..." I grabbed the suit and went into the changing room once I tried it on I didn't look too bad.

"David you okay? Can I see?" Lui asked I opened the door and lui blushed and smiled "you look so handsome baby!" He exclaimed happily. I chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair "thanks babe" I made up my mind and we got our suits then we went to the food court for lunch. Of course when I was getting our food some random dirty alpha thought it would be smart and grab lui's ass making him yelp and tried to punch him but the alpha caught his fist and laughed and that's when all hell broke loose. I walked up behind him and let out a deep loud growl, the guy turned around "what ya want?" He snarled I grabbed his throat and pulled him close to my face "listen here asshole don't ever touch my mate or I'll break every bit of your bones. Got it?!" I said punching the guy making him fall and everyone turn to us.

He looked up at me fearful and ran off. I went to the small omega and cradled his face "are you okay babe?" I asked. Lui nodded and I kissed him full on the lips. "C'mon let's go home" I tugged on lui's hand making him squeak and when we got inside the car I pulled lui into my lap and started to kiss and bite his neck creating hickeys "d-David!" He moaned out gripping my shoulders i kissed up to his ear and growled " no one will EVER touch you unless it's me ye hear?!" The omega whimpered out a yes and I put him back on his seat "good" I replied and kissed his lips softly as he kisses back.

We got to the house and I set the bags on the counter. Lui laid on the couch closing his eyes slowly. I walked over and carefully lay down next to him burying my nose into his shoulder then wrapped my arms around his waist "I love you lui" the small omega turned over and kissed my lips "I love you too my overprotective alpha" I chuckled and brushed back his hair to kiss his head.

Scotty's pov: (surprise surprise)

I giggled as I kissed marcel all over his face while he's playing call of duty with the other guys, "Scotty! You're distracting me!" Marcel raged "That's the point babe" I said continuing to kiss his face. He soon paused the game and brought me to his lap and started to kiss my neck then found my mark making me moan loud "marcel~" "hey! Fuckboys we're trying to play not to hear you two fuck each other!" Tyler said though the mic. "Didn't you and mini do that too once when we were in the middle of the game?" Marcel replied smirking.

The guys laughed as The older alpha growled at us making him and mini all flustered. They continue the game and ended an hour later, after marcel finished he started kissing me passionately and laying us down on the couch I wrapped my arms around his neck while marcel was rubbing my side I moaned in the kiss and we pulled away for air. Marcel started to grind his hips on mine trying to create some sort of friction. I slightly moan and push my hips up for more, marcel leans into my ear "how about we take this somewhere....more comfortable?" I giggle and nodded. He carried me to our bedroom  and threw me on the bed gently, our hormones were raging and scents have filled up the room.

Marcel took off both of our shirts and started kiss my neck to my chest then fondled my nipples with his tongue and his right hand. I moaned and lifted my chest for more but he pulled away and kissed down to my pants then took them off. He licked my v line and bit down on the flesh. "A-aah Marcy~" I moaned out as he kissed all the way down to my exposed shaft. Marcel kissed the tip making me whine and he immediately took me whole. My head threw back into the pillow as my back arched. "Haaaaa-aah!" He bobbed his head fast and continued the action for little awhile before pulling away. The alpha took his remaining clothes off and his cock was leaking creating lube for him.

Marcel lathered the pre cum on his shaft then slowly entering me. I groaned a little and marcel stopped fully in me. "You okay?" He said with a worried expression. I nodded as he started thrusting at a slow pace. Low moans and grunts slip out of my mouth, the room became filled with heat and strong scents. Marcel started to go faster each minute "nya~ f-fuck marcel!" I clenched the sheets and my head threw back on to the pillow, he leaned down and wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped the sides of my hips and went faster and deeper hitting my prostate making my legs shake and scream. I felt so close to cumming. Marcel thrusted harder on that spot and I immediately cum hard on our chests while he came with a low roar.

The brown alpha groans and his knot pops into me making me gasp a little feeling his cum swell in me, We both calmed down and cuddled each other, after a few minutes of silence "hey marcel?" "Hmmm?" "You know that Brock and Brian's wedding is coming up right?" "Yeah" marcel replied laying his head on top of mine "so how about surprising them by flying out there for their wedding we haven't seen them in quite awhile" I suggested. There was a long pause "marcel? Marcy?" Then snoring came from him I sighed and kissed his chest "I'll tell you later then..."