Chapter 5

A few months later

Evans pov:
Me and Jon were on the airplane on our way to pax. Jonathon is asleep resting his head on my shoulder while our hands intertwine. I think about how it would be like when me, jonathon and the whole squad finally together in one piece.

Jonathon wakes up a few minutes later with a yawn. He rubs his eyes and looks at me with still tired eyes. "Morning my little mate" I whisper and nuzzle into him. He hums and smiles.

We finally landed and head out to find a car rental place. We found one and a car then drove off to a hotel, the hotel we checked in was a beautiful one. The beds were neatly made and the covers were a light shade of gold, the windows had a nice view of the city. Jonathon plops down on the bed I chuckled and crawl on the bed to him. I wrap my arms around him and smelling his vanilla scent. The room was silent and comfortable, I could feel both of our hearts beating.

I nuzzle into his neck, it was all peaceful until my phone started ringing. Jon smiles and lets go of me. I  answered "hello?" "Evan! Are you guys here yet?" It was marcel. "Yeah we're in the hotel right now, are the rest of them here yet?"

"Yep all of us!"

"Cool when should we meet at?"

"How about tonight? At a bar"

"Sure. See ya there"

I end the call and look over at Jon who is staring at the window the sunlight reflecting on his face. "Jon you okay?" He turns around"yes I'm fine who was that?" He asks with a curiosity "it was marcel he said all of us are meeting at a bar tonight. Would you like to come?" I ask him. He smiled " yeah"

Later that day we head down to the bar and it was crowded but not too crowded. I searched through the big crowd while holding Jonathon's hand. I finally spotted the crew and go over there. Everyone all said hello and hugged us. "Is this the real delirious Evan has been talking about?" Marcel asks first. Jonathon chuckled and nod, they all hugged him and were really happy to see him after waiting for years. He was also happy to see them too.

We sat down and chatted for awhile til it was around 9 and the bar was closing soon. Del was slowly dozing off and leaning his head on My shoulder, I could see him trying to stay awake but the sleepiness was taking over.

I carried him to the hotel and when we got there I took off his clothes to his boxers then layed him under the covers.

I stripped my pants and leave on my shirt and boxers on then slip into the bed, I wrapped my arms around him protectively. I kissed his head gently and nuzzled into his neck. "Goodnight Jonathon I love you" I whisper softly against his skin. His body snuggled more into me.

Both of our limbs are tangled together, soft breathing echoes the room. With Jonathon fully asleep I stared out of the window looking at the moon. It's almost a full moon and that means it's close to heat week next month. Right now alphas are hunting for mates and Jonathon was the perfect mate to have. I was lucky to have him and claim him mine.

No one will ever take him away from me.

Third person pov:
The sun shines through the windows and both males are entangled to each other in bed. Jonathon on Evans chest could hear the soft beating of Evans heart, Jonathon was the first one to wake up. He tried to squeeze his way out of Evans arms but no avail.

He brings him closer to his chest to the point Jonathon can barely breathe, "Evan I can't breathe let me go" The omega muffled in his chest and try to pry him away. Evan opened his eyes slowly and loosened his grip on his mate. Jonathon sits up and looks down at Evan "well good morning to you too Evan" Jon snorts and pouts playfully.Evan sits up and laughs then kisses Jonathon's cheek "good morning Jon"

Big arms were around Jonathon's waist and being held close to Evans chest. His hands rubbed his belly slowly as Jonathon purrs loudly, "how about we both take a shower together?" Evan whispers into Jonathon's ear. The older smiles "I would like that"

Help....I'm sick