Chapter 3

Evans pov:

I drive to a movie theater and then later we'll just walk around the mall ( cause I can't think of anything else) I lead Jon to the building,we got in line I get tickets to see assassins creed. We got our seats and we hold hands as we watch the screen. Also stealing a few kisses from jonathon.

After the movie we walked around in stores. Checking a few things out, we were in one store that Jon really liked. I walk around in the store until I got to go to the bathroom.

"Hey babe I'll be in the bathroom okay?"

" okay ev"

I kiss him and go towards to the men's room. But when I left I felt like something is going to happen to jonathon. Don't think about it so much Evan he's going to be okay.

Jons pov:

I was checking some stuff out until a man walked up to me. He was checking me out looking up and down. Smirking. "So what's a beautiful omega like you being here alone?"

I roll my eyes and groan "I have a boyfriend thank you" I try to ignore him but a few moments later he comes back. "why don't you come over here and I could give you a good time I can be way much better than that boyfriend of yours~"

Before I could walk away he wraps his arms around me tightly his hand covers my mouth and I squirm and thrash around trying to get free.

"Oh baby you know you want me just give in and I'll gladly be yours"

He drags his tongue on my neck. I cringed and start crying a little until I hear someone growl. "What the hell do you think your doing to MY jonathon?" It was Evan. My alpha. I try to reach for him but was trapped in this creep's arms. Evans eyes turn red and he shove me off the guy and starts to punch him.

I know he wants to protect me but he can't just kill the guy I try to pull Evan away from him, he looks at me and calms down a bit."if you ever and I mean ever touch him again I WILL kill you" the guy nods and scrambles away.

He looks at me and turns normal. A worried look was on his face as his hands roamed my body for injuries. " baby are you okay?" I sigh "yes I'm okay let's just go home"

On our way home Evan was squeezing my hand and kept a straight face while driving. Evan is a little overprotective of me, I know he wants to keep me safe and his but sometimes I just get a little annoyed and end up enjoying Evan being protective of me. I'm his omega and he is a big alpha. No one should ever touch his omega, if they do they are gonna either be in a wheelchair or die. Evan is a very tough guy never mess with him

After we got into bed he was growling and rambling about that he should've been there and if he wasn't that guy would have marked me. He was holding on to me tightly, when he holds me if he's mad or jealous I am literally trapped in his arms (like I can't move)

"Jonathon"

I look up at Evan staring into his brown eyes.

"Your mine and always mine remember that"

" okay Evan"

He lifts my chin up and smiles warmly, he kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away for a moment." I love you and i mean it,I really love you so much" I smile "I love you too my alpha so much"

Even when he's overprotective I still love him and I'll always will. I soon start drifting to sleep in his arms laying my head on his chest hearing his soft heartbeat.