Chapter 17

Lui's pov:

Me and my friends decided to hang out with each other for a day and catch up with some things. We all decided to show up at the mall. Jon, Brock and me showed up and were waiting for Craig to show up any second, fifteen minutes later while we were having a ransom conversation we hear mini coming "I'm here guys! Sorry I was a little late Tyler being the overprotective alpha he is" I giggled and the four of us walked around in stores looking for new games,clothes, etc. We helped the pregnant omega with some of the baby stuff.

We sat down in a food court getting some rest after an hour of walking around, "so how far are now Craig?" Jon asked touching the small stomach. Craig purred lowly " almost 6 months, we have a appointment with the doctor this week for an ultrasound. I can't wait to see my baby!"  Craig exclaimed happily. "I can't wait either, I wanna see my niece or nephew!" I yell in my squeaker voice everyone else agreed and laughed.

We walked around again til we spotted a store that Brock wanted to go in, we looked around and mini stayed strangely close to me and Jon. He looked a little frightened "mini what's wrong?" Jon asked mini shrugged "I don't know but I feel an evil presence or something close by. Maybe it's when an omega is pregnant sense" we both shrugged in confusion. But comforted Craig and let him be close to our side. After that weird experience Craig was safe with us and we all went back to our homes. I entered the house and set the bags down on the counter "babe I'm home!" I call out, I hear footsteps down the hall and I see my beloved davey.

I stand on my tip toes to kiss his lips my kiss his chin instead. The tall alpha chuckled and leaned down to kiss me fully, I smiled in the kiss and we pulled away. "How's the mall?" David asked "good. Mini's doing well with the baby stuff" I replied going upstairs putting some things I bought away. "Hey Lui I know it's been awhile since we when out so about tonight we go on a small date?" I smiled and kissed his neck "yes i would love that" David smiled and kissed me once again.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. I had combed my hair and flattened my buttoned shirt, i smiled ready for my my date. "Lui ye ready?!" The alpha male called from downstairs making me startled a little from my train of thought "uh yeah I'll be downstairs in a sec!" I yelled back. I make sure I have everything and breathed, I head down and see my Davey all dressed up for me. "You look cute my little monkey" I smiled and kissed him "and you don't bad yourself David~" my voice purred as he growled a little seductive. "Shall we?" He says lending his arm out to me as I looped mine around his.

We got to the car and drove off, "where are we going?" I asked looking at him. "It's a new restaurant that just opened near I thought we go there" I nodded. Few more minutes later I see a good looking fancy restaurant, it looked beautiful almost, had big windows and big chandeliers. My eyes were in awe. "Oh David it's beautiful" i say as we got out of the car, "I'm glad ye like it" we walked in and looked even better than I thought I blushed at davids sweetness and kissed his neck "David this is the best date ever already I love you"

The tall Irishman smiled and kissed me. "I love you too plus I love spoiling you, you always look cute when your face lights up" his accent was thicker, sexy we went to our table and waited for the server. David held my hand and kissed it. This date felt so much like our very first one two years ago when we met. I blushed red and turned away in embarrassment but David turned my head and kissed my cheek. The waiter came around and ordered our food, we enjoyed our moments and laughed together at davids antics. We were all ready for the check and waiting on the server "hey babe I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be back." The alpha bends down and kisses me on the lips.

I nodded and waited, finally the waiter came few seconds later "y'know..." he started "I bet I can be a better mate than him" he growled at the word him. "Sorry but I'm more interested in him only" i snapped but the waiter smirked and grabbed my wrist then leaned Down to my ear "bet I could make you feel good better than him bet I could mark you mine and breed you with my pups" I shivered and started to get scared "l-let me go you creep!" I whimpered and struggled to get away but I stopped when I heard a vicious growl behind me. I turned around to see a pissed off David and his eyes were red. He slowly walks over to the perverted waiter and grabs his neck roughly "if you ever touch my mate again I'll take your life!" He growled and the waiter quickly ran off.

David eyes returned to normal and he grabs me by the hand and pulls me up then hugged me "Are you okay? Did he touch you?" He roamed his hands around my body I shook my head no "no David I'm okay" the tall alpha sighed and kissed my forehead "cmon let's get out of here" he said I nodded and we head back to the car. We get to the house and I unlocked the door and go inside, I sighed as I shut the door but was pinned to the wall by David. He kissed me by surprise and I slowly kissed back we pulled away from each other "David what's gotten into you?" I panted his eyes glowed "heh lets just say I'm going to mark you from the inside and out" I blushed at his dirty words then realized something.

It was his starting of his mating this week I forgot all about that. When he has his heat that means he goes rough and hard which also means I won't be able to walk for awhile.