Chapter 15

Jonathan's pov:

I woken up with the sun shining down on us. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I tried to move but Evans arm was trapping me and my ass was all sore from last night. My face blushed as I think about last night flashbacks.

(Flashback to the smut hehe prepare yourself)

Evan was hovered over me as he kissed me roughly his large hands roaming my naked body I moaned in the kiss he pulled away and I feel his hand travel to my shaft and slowly stroke it. My head rolled back, my back arched as I moaned softly "Evan please..." Evan moved his hand away and smirked. He moved close to my ear "I'm gonna fuck you so hard and make you scream my name so everyone knows you're MINE" he growled in a possessive voice. I shivered as his hot breath tickled my skin.

Evan stands up and slowly pushes in me. Dryly. I closed my eyes in pain but he stopped moving, even when he's giving rough sex he still wanted to make sure I was okay. I nodded and he started to thrust a little fast, I grunted a little and soon moaned in pleasure as he faster by the minute. His ran up from my hips to catch my hand intertwining our fingers as he began to thrust more rougher and faster. "Ah-ah-ah ev~" I moaned out "say my name Jon" Evan grunted as his thrusts got deeper and soon hit my prostate. "EVAN~" i wailed as he continued to pound into me.

Soon I came with a loud moan and Evan came with roar shoving his large knot in swelling with cum. I could feel him pumping his seed into me, we both pant slightly trying to catch our breaths. He leans down as kisses me again "I love you Jonathan" he whispered I cupped his cheeks and kiss him on the nose "I love you too Evan"

(Flashback ends)

My face was burning at the memories and I shake them off. I roll over and snuggle more into Evan burying my face in his chest. I feel one of his arms rub my back making me almost falling asleep again "mmm morning babe" Evan said as he kissed on the top of my head "morning" I mumbled in his chest. I feel him shift a little but I hugged him a little tighter "I don't wanna get up i want to sleep all day with you besides you destroyed my ass"

Evan chuckled and kept his arms around me "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here" i lied my head on his chest hearing his soft heartbeat and slowly falling asleep again.

I woke up once again feeling hungry, I get out of bed but then I realized my ass was still sore and I nearly fell when I stood up, but I managed to walk step by step to the kitchen. I finally made downstairs and see my lovely alpha in the kitchen, I sat on the barstool and gave out a sigh of relief. Evan turned around and gave me a smile, "morning again love" he leans over the counter and gives me a kiss "Morning Evan" I returned the kiss.

"I'm hungry Evan" i whined. Evan chuckled "breakfast is almost done just wait a little" I pouted playfully. Soon the food was done, me and Evan ate together then cuddled on the couch moments later my phone ringed and told Evan I'll be back. I went into the closest room which is the kitchen since I'm limping with a sore butt. I shut the door behind me and answered the call. "Hello?" "J-Jon" it was Brock he was sounding scared "Brock what's wrong?" I asked and I could hear him crying in the background "it's Brian" "what about him?" I asked panicked "he's in the hospital, he got into a bad car accident when he was coming home from the store a-and" he trailed off as he continued crying, I was in shock.

"Okay Brock we're coming to you are you in the hospital?" "Yes I'm in the waiting room on the first floor" "ok hold on Brock we'll be right there" I hang up and text the others about this. I went back to Evan "who was it?" "It was Brock, Brian got into a car accident and he's in the hospital. We've got to get there fast" Evans eyes widen as we try to get to the car fast I ignored the pain in my ass and jog to the car and Evan took no time to start the car.

We got to the hospital in a few minutes and we see Brock weeping "Brock" he looked up at me and ran to with arms wide for a hug I embraced the hug as his head rests on my shoulder "have you heard anything from the doctor yet?" Evan asked we pulled away from the hug and he sniffles "no not yet". We sat down while the others came comforting Brock, after 2 hours the doctor came out. "Brock?" The doctor asked "yes? Is Brian gonna be okay?" "Well Brian didn't get hurt too badly but he did end up having a broken left arm and just a few bruises on his legs and back."

"Can we see him?" Brock asks "yes you may" we went to the room where Brian was and Brock ran to his side of the bed "Brian" Brock whimpered as he held his hand we soon hear a groan and Brock gasped as Brian turned to his mate smiling weakly "hi love" his voice was raspy. Brock kissed his cheek in happiness "I'm so glad you're okay I thought I was gonna lose you" he cried out hugging him "you'll never gonna lose me Brock" Brian said comforting as he stroked Brock's cheek. "Thank god you're alive Brian you scared the shit outta us!" Tyler exclaimed laughing.

Brian chuckled "so you going to be okay with one arm for awhile?" I asked "yeah I'll get the hang of it soon as long as I have my Brocky~" Brock blushed embarrassed at the nickname as Brian chuckled at his lover. The doctor told us Brian will get out of the hospital in two days and he'll be okay to go home. Soon it got a little late and everyone went home but Brock he decided he to stay with Brian a little longer. Brian was lucky to be alive and have his lover next to him.