Chapter Seven

(Matt's first person point of veiw)

We pulled up to the exact same building that Tom described in his "great escape".

"Common, were getting out" Patryk said as he got out and closed the door.

"I have a plan, I'll make a run for it, the two dummys will be too busy chasing after me, and you guys can escape" Tom whispered to me and Edd

"But what about you?" Edd asked

"I'll escape them, I know how to escape them again." Tom said

Paul opened the car door for us, and Patryk untied our hands, as soon as all of our hands were untied, Tom made a brake.

"RUN!!" He yelled as he was being chased by Paul and Patryk

Me and Edd did exactly what he said, we ran towards the building, but we went around to the front, sure enough, there was a museum to hide in. The same one we hid in when Edd drank the 100 year old cola actually, how convenient it was still there.

"What about Tom?" Edd asked as we got Inside. I was just about to answer when Tom ran in.

"We need to barricade the doors!" Tom yelled as he got in. We saw a couple chairs near us, we picked them up, and barricaded the doors. Paul and Patryk came towards the door and we're just about to open, but they couldn't.

"Let's us in!!" Paul yelled as he banged at the doors.

"When we get in, you guys are going to be dead meat!!" Patryk yelled as he banged at the doors.

One thing we didn't know and Tom forgot about was, Paul had a gun. Paul took out his gun from behind his back and shot through the doors. He shot at the same spot so he could make a hole big enough so he could push the chair and open the door. The three of us were dumb and didn't realize what he was doing until he opened the door.

"Now, either come with us or..or.." Patryk said as he went in

"I shoot you!" Paul said

We all went with them obviously. We went to the same building we pulled up to in the car. Paul led us inside and into and office. Sitting there, was Tord.

(No first person point of view)

"What took you so long?" Tord asked Paul and Patryk

"They ran away, but we caught them." Patryk replied to his leader.

"Good that you caugh-" Tord was interrupted by Tom.

"Yeah! They did catch us but they gave us the option to either go with them, or get shot!" Tom said.

Tord looked over at the two soldiers and gave them a look they'll never forget.

"Now, I need to talk to you guys" Tord said.

"About what?" Tom said with Tude

"About my plans.." Tord said sounding a little evil

"Will my face get ruined?!" Matt said worried

"Stop worrying about your face so much!" Tom yelled at Matt

"Ok..." Matt replied

"Anways...would any of you be interested in joining the red army?" Tord asked

"No!!" Tom yelled

"Nope" Edd said

"Nah" Matt said

"Alright then..." Tord got up from his spinny chair and went behind Tom.

"Put them in the cells!" Tord yelled at Paul and Patryk as he grabbed Toms hands and pulled them behind Toms back. Tom struggled to get out of Tord's grip but he couldn't, Tord was too strong for him. Tord left out of his office first with Tom, then Paul with Edd, and Patryk with Matt.

Tord opened a cell and had all the three be in the same cell together because that was the only cell avaliable. Tord closed the cell, then him and his two soldiers left.

"What are we going to do now?!" Matt asked in panic

"I don't know, but when we get out, I'm going to kick that commie in the - you know what..." Tom said

"I guess we're stuck here for now.." Edd said sounding hopeless

"No! We're not going to give up just like that! We need to escape this place!" Tom said with confidence

"Yeah!" Matt agreed with Tom

"Uhhh...well let's just not jump to conclusions just yet, we need to make a plan" Edd said

"Oh..yeah..right.." Tom said

They made a plan that Tom was "cold" and he wanted to wear a red leader jacket. Then he would be let out, get three jackets, knock out the guard who was going to open the door for him on his way back in and open the door.

Their plan went into action.

"Umm...excuse me..Mr guard guy?" Tom asked the guard

"What?" The guard asked as he turned his head to look at Tom

"I'm cold..can I go get a red leader jacket?" Tom asked

"Ummm...sure...just return it to me when your done, you sure you know where it is?" The guard asked. You could tell it was the guards first day, no other guard would do that.

"Yeah" Tom replied as the guard opened the door

Tom went to the giant room with red leader jackets, there were all different sizes, he just grabbed the first sizes he saw. He got three medium sized jackets and went back to his cell.

"Why do you have thre-" the guard was just about to ask as he got cut off by Tom punching him in the face

The guard was knocked out cold. Tom went to the door, pushed the button to open the cell. It wouldn't budge. He tried again multiple times but the bars wouldn't budge.

"GUYS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I'LL PROBABLY GET KILLED BY TORD FOR KNOCKING OUT ONE OF HIS SOLDIERS!!" Tom was freaking out

"It's ok! I'm sure noth-" Matt got cut off by two soldiers coming from each side of the hallway. Uh oh.

Hii! I've been busy with school, I'll probably do another chapter this weekend hope u liked it! It was almost 1,000 words .-.