Chapter 16

two months later

Matt's POV

Dear Diary,              4/10/16

I'm afraid that Tom is moving out soon, for the past two months he's been looking at houses. I keep asking him why he is, and he keeps saying 'everybody needs to move on somehow'  I think he means he's moving on from the Tord incident. Oh yeah, Tord still hasn't come and attacked us yet, which is  good thing, but it worries me that Tord is planning something big, and I feel like he's going to come and invade us one day...

From,
           The beautiful Matt.

I just finished writing my entry in my diary for the day. I decided to go on my phone for a little bit. I stumbled upon this:

The new beauty store on Dow Street  (idk what to call the St. XD) is opening up tomorrow, April 11th, 2016.

Here are some things the store will feature:

The next part was boring stuff, until I saw this:

Mirrors.

I needed to go to that store and buy the first mirror to be sold. The store was opening at 4:00 P.M. tomorrow, I texted Edd and Tom That I wouldn't be avaliable at that time, we didn't have anything planned but just in case anything popped up.

Time skip to the next day cuz I'm lazy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was 3:50. I should probably start going.. I thought to myself.

I grabbed my diary incase I saw anything I wanted to record, I also put a pen in my hoodie pocket.

I started to head out. And I heard a loud thud across the street. I looked and I saw someone in the ally, it looked like they dropped groceries.

I struggled for a second then choose to go help the person. I crossed the street, and started to help them. It was a man and he had blonde hair..(I'm referring to the guy (idk what his name was/is) from moving targets when he asks Paul If he heard something) he looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it...

I had just finished helping him pick up the groceries.

"Thanks" he said in a weird tone.

"You're welcome!" I replied happily

"Can you come with me? I want to give you a gift for your help" the man said kind of nervously which made me a little nervous

He lead me to the end of the alley.

"Where's the gift..?" I asked a little sad

I felt someone pressing hard somewhere, it felt like my neck, but I couldn't tell..

"It's right here" he said

I turned around to only see a glance of a man with long brown hair and one with big eyebrows, then I saw two horns. Everything went black after that.

The red army returned.

Edd's POV

~Time skip one hours later brought to you by dank memes~

I seriously need to call Matt now.. I thought to myself as I picked up my phone. It's been one hour and he hasn't come back yet, I thought he was distracting himself with something, but he was never gone this long unless he was with me or Tom.