Late Nights

Chapter 3

- hers

"Bye Chanie" I blew her a kiss as I grabbed my bag and headed for the exit. "I'll see you at home."

"I still don't see why you're rushing off like this." She said as she started cleaning the tables.

"I'm expecting a call."

"You mean dick appointment." She mumbled. I gasped and looked at her smiling. "What was that?"

"Nothing just make sure whoever it is you're going to meet is gone by the time I get back."

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "There's no one coming over honestly." She rolled her eyes playfully and pushed me away.

"See ya."

As soon as I stepped out the diner my phone started ringing. For some reason I smiled when I saw his name pop up on my screen it was still saved as 'Daddy💦' which he typed in himself.

"Hello" I said as I answered the call I started hearing screaming in the background. "Jace?"

"My bad." He said breathing heavily. "Wassup baby girl."

"You called me."

"Yeah- Shut him up" I heard him say to someone and the screaming stopped.
"What's that noise?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"So do you." I replied I sighed as it started raining.

"Aye Nic."

"Yes?" I said struggling to put up my umbrella and balance my phone at the same time.

"Text me your address I'm about to come over." He told me.

I shook my head as if he could see me and started walking. "Nah son."

"I wasn't asking."

"No. I'm not letting you know where I live. Even if I wanted to Chanel will kill me she hates when I bring guys back here." I said honestly.

"Guys? Who else you fucking besides me?" He asked raising his voice slightly.

"First of all. I ain't fucking nobody! Secondly what happened between you and I was a drunken mistake. The only reason we still have any form of contact is because you practically forced me."

"I'm forcing you?" He asked.

"Yeah well almost killing me the other day-" he cut me off angrily. "Fuck you Nic."

I frowned not understanding why he was catching an attitude. "What?"

"You heard. I'm done with you. Got me wasting my time when there's a long line of hoes waiting to hop on my dick."

"You fuxking hoe." He said finally and my mouth fell open in disbelief. I was no where near a hoe, he didn't even know me. There was something seriously wrong with him.

"Hey boo." Chanel smiled as she entered our home. "Hi." I said dryly and she pouted, dropping her bags and rushed over to me.

"Aww what's wrong with my baby?" She asked sitting on my lap. "I fucked up Chanie."

"Why? What happened?"

"I'm still talking to Jace- well I was up until an hour ago." I began an she gestured for me to continue.
"I told him he was forcing me to talk to him but I was only playing and I think he took it to heart."