Go Best Friend

Chapter 17

- hers

"Oouu bitch pose! You look cute as fuck" I cheered hyping Chanel up as I took pictures of her.

"Nicki you're crazy!" She laughed as we went over to the food court to get something to eat.

"Damn Channie slow down." I said as Chanel stuffed her face full of fries. "Sorry."

"And everybody quick to call me fat when you're here eating-" she cut me off.

"Nicki I'm pregnant." I gasped. "For real?" I squealed excitedly. "Yes oh my god! This is so cute our kids are gonna grow up together and become best friends like us-"

"No they won't" she mumbled. "They won't because I'm not keeping it."

"What? Why not?"

She looked down and started playing with her fingers as a few tears left her eyes. "Because Jace was right."

"Right about what?" I asked, I was honestly confused. When did her and Jace even talk?

"Ricky being married."

I slammed my hand down on the table angrily. "What the fuck!" I stood up and grabbed her arm. "Get up"

She wiped her eyes and stood up. "Where are we going?"

"You think I'm gonna let this nigga get away with playing you like this?!"

"And you're KEEPING that baby Chanel." I added.

"Which one is it?" I asked Chanel as I drove down Ricky's street searching for his house.

"Chanel!" I said loudly when she didn't say anything. She shook her head. "Nicki no. I'm not gonna let you do something stupid."

"Which one?" I repeated so she knew I wasn't giving up easily. She sighed and pointed it out. "That one."

"Okay that's his car too?"
"Yeah."

"Alright come." I parked the car and jumped out. I walked round to the trunk and took out two cans of paint.
"You take this." I said handing one can to her and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Bitch what the fuck. You just happen to be driving around with cans of paint in the back?"

"Jace brought it to decorate the babies room but he forgot it in here."

"Nicki maybe we shouldn't."

"Chanel really? Aren't you the one who mixed hair removal cream in your ex's shampoo?" I asked with a smile on my face remembering all the crazy shit she's fine in the past. She rolled her eyes as a smirk formed on her face. "You just had to bring that up didn't you. "

"So you wanna go first or should I?" She asked, she used her keys to open the can but she handed it back to me as an idea came to her.

"Do the honours baby girl." I smiled and she grabbed my pocket knife from me and went over to slit his tyres.

"Here." When she finished I handed her a can of paint and I held the other.

"1...2...3" after 3 we both threw the paint causing his car alarm to go off."

"Oh no." Chanel gasped. "We gotta go."

"Wait one last thing." She skipped around the paint that was dripping on the floor and leaned over and carved the word liar I bold on his car.

"YASS bitxh!" I cheered happily, and she skipped over with smile on her face.

"Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?" She asked seriously making us both burst out laughing.

"I love your crazy ass. Come on we better go."

I arrived home that night to find Jace laid up in bed, I kicked my shoes off and laid next to him.

"What did y'all do to Ricky's car?" Jace asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied. He chuckled and grabbed my waist sitting down so I was now straddling him. "Yes you do. I told you about doing wild shit while you carrying my baby." He said rubbing my stomach.

"I wasn't doing nothing wild. I simply threw a little paint on his broke down vehicle." I shrugged. He raised his eyebrows at me. "So you admit it?"

"Yeah I do. And I'll do it again. That ugly ass nigga been playing MY best friend for months his lucky I didn't sneak up on him while he was sleep and cut his dick off." I said seriously but Jace started laughing like I was joking or something.

"What so funny?"

He continued laughing and started rubbing my thighs. "What's with you and Chanel and cutting dicks off?"

I frowned. I don't even think him and Chanel had a conversation any longer than 3 minutes with each other let alone a conversation about dicks. "What are you talking about?"

"When you and I first started talking, Chanel warned me and said if I played you and broke your heart she'd cut my dick off." I gasped. "For real?"

"Yeah, both of you crazy as fuck."

"Obviously! She wouldn't be my best friend if she was basic and normal."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////