Sick & Tired

Chapter 7

- hers

"Eww" Chanel screeched as I threw up for the fifth time today and it was only 12pm.

"Come on Chanel she's your best friend." Chris said holding my hair back for me.

"I don't care that shit is nasty. Nicki I love you but can you go to the doctors or something because whatever you got I don't want to catch it."

"No. You know I hate going to the doctors." I said as I rinsed my mouth out. "I know but I never understood why?"

I sighed. "Because I always get bad news." I pouted and looked at both of them.

"She don't need to go to no doctor she probably just ate some bad food." Chris said and I nodded in agreement.

"Exactly I should be better in like two days..."

A Week Later~

"Nic Jace is calling again." Chanel said.

"Don't answer it!"

She walked in the room frowning. "Why not? Do you know how silly you sound right now? Embarrassed to show the guy that you've been dating that you're sick."

I gave her a blank stare then gestured to myself. "Chanel look at me. I look a mess, I haven't brushed my hair in days, my face is swollen for some reason and on top of all that I can't hold anything I eat down!"

"Stop being so dramatic you look fine." She lied and started brushing my hair into a bun. I moved my head and pushed her away. No doubt Chanel could do hair but she treated you like a child and would pop you every time you moved.

"Go away. Where's Chris?" I had just realised that since I woke up from my nap I hadn't seen him.

"He went to get you something to eat." As she spoke we heard the front door open.
"I think he's back."

"Wassup baby girl." I held my arms out to him and he walked over to me and scooped me out of bed so I was now sat on his lap, I laid my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my thigh.

"You feeling better?" He asked. "Not really."

"I told my mom you was sick and she made you some soup."

"Thanks but there's no point I'll just throw it up anyway." I shrugged. "Just try it Nic." I sighed holding my hands up. "Fine. Where is it?"

"In the kitchen. Come on." He stood up with me still in his arms and carried me out of my room and into the living room.

"Chris I left my phone in my room can you go get it please?" He sat me down and leaned forward to kiss my forehead. "Alright."

When he came back he handed me my phone and went in the kitchen to get the soup. While he was gone I unlocked my phone and opened my messages.

~I got your car, pink rims everything
~Nicki?
~baby girl where you at?
~Answer your fucking phone!
~I gotta talk to you
~Come to the club rn

I sighed reading through some of Jace's messages. Amongst the text messages I noticed a voice message he left.

"Nic I don't know what's going on with you, acting mad childish anyway I'm in Chicago for a couple days but when I get back I'm coming to see you and you better explain all this bullshit to me."

I locked my phone and made a mental note to call him later.

"Here." I smiled and took the bowl from Chris. "Thanks."

Chris had left an hour ago and I was currently laying in my bed watching Black Ink Crew. Skyy reminded me so much of Chanel.

"Get up hoe." Chanel said as she kicked open my door. "Leave me alone."

"No. I don't like seeing you like this, it's boring. Let's go get something to eat, my treat." She said batting her eyelashes trying to convince me to say yes.

"No. You can come lay with me tho." I said holding my arms at her, she sighed a kicked off her heels.

"Move over then." I moved over making more space for her. "You called Jace yet?" She asked. "No. I'll call him later."

"Make sure you do. That niggas crazy I don't want him showing up here doing some dumb shit."

"I will okay don't worry about it."

"Good. So how you feeling?" I closed my eyes sighing. "Like shit. My stomach hurts real bad."

"Aww my baby." She started rubbing my stomach with a small pout. "I hope you feel better soon NicNic."

////-////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know it's short sorry, but I'll be updating twice today!