Bad Girl

Chapter 20

- hers

"Baby I wanna come with you." I pouted wrapping my arms around him.

"Come where?" He asked and I stood on my toes to kiss him.

"To work." I mumbled against his lips. "Alright this Saturday you can work at the bar-"

"No not that business. I want in on the REAL business." He laughed and stepped back to look me up and down.

"Baby I'm serious. I already have experience in the game and I have some connects in Colombia that can get you the shit you be buying for half the price." I explained, my dads best friend and my god father was his supplier so I knew I could get a good deal for Jace.

"I said no." Jace said sternly shutting me down. "Okay. Can I show you something before you make up your mind?"

"Alright, I'm driving."

"Why can't I drive?" I asked as I slipped on my shoes and then made my way over to the door.

"Because you drive like you're trying to kill me." Jace laughed and then looked over at the cars in the drive way.

"Pick one" he said.

I playfully rolled my eyes

I playfully rolled my eyes. Last week Jace decided to get all his cars re wrapped and get their interiors update and since then he's been bragging about it 24/7.

"Look away" I said, we were now at Chanel and I's apartment, in my old room and I was about to unlock my safe in attempt to convince Jace to let me work with him.

"Look now baby"
"I don't know why you-" he stopped talking now seeing the open safe and its contents.

"Look now baby""I don't know why you-" he stopped talking now seeing the open safe and its contents