Impatient

Chapter 23
2 Months Later

- his

"No!" I heard Nicki yell from the bathroom. I ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked. "What happened? Open the door."

"No leave me alone." She replied. "No why you in there crying! Open the door!" I yelled.

"I'm fine leave me!"

"Nicki I'm not playing with you open this door before I-" she opened the door revealing her wearing a torn white dress. "What the fuck happened?!"

She turned around showing me the tear on the dress from her ass.

"I'm fat! That's what happened!"

"Why are you being so extra? Of course your fat you're carrying a whole life inside of you."

She slapped my arm angrily. "You're meant to make me feel better Jace'! Not tell me I'm fat!"

"But you are." I laughed. Out of no where her eyes began to water and she started crying.

"I'm just playing come here." I grabbed her waist as she tried pulling away. "Let go of me." I ignored her and began kissing all over her face and neck.
"Stop kissing me nigga!"

"Not until you kiss me back." She rolled her eyes and grabbed my face kissing me. "There happy now?" "Very."

"Jace my feet hurt." She pouted. I picked her up and carried her over to our bed. "Well sit down then." I laid her on the bed.

"And my back I can't wait until I have this baby then I can get my body back."

"Stop complaining. Where's Chanel? Call her and go out somewhere and leave me alone."

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Did you not hear what I just said? My feet hurt where am I meant to go?"

I frowned as she reached for over to the draw and pulled out some Cheetos and candy.

I walked over and grabbed it from her. "My baby's not eating that." She quickly snatched it back. "Shh she likes it."

- hers

"Look at what you're putting in your body. Get your ass up and make a salad or something." Jace complained and I rolled my eyes.

Ever since Jace decided to go vegan last month he's been preaching all this healthy shit to me. Talking bout I need to watch what I eat.

"If I wanted a salad id eat it but I'm not because I don't want it."  He shook hi hear at me.

I looked down and said something I thought I'd never say. "I want my mom."

two days later ~

"Mommy!" I squealed excitedly as she entered the house with Jace. She ran over and gave me a hug as Jace walked in carrying her luggage.

"Hey Mija. Wow She's definitely gonna be a big baby." She giggled gesturing at my stomach.

I frowned, she was lowkey calling me fat. "Ma!"

"Like you, don't worry you'll bounce back. I did." We shrugged walking over to the couch.  "How's your back?"

"Hurting and Jace won't rub it for me." I pouted. "Aww come here." It was surprising that my mom was being so caring maybe my aunt was right when she said Nico's death made my mom realise the world didn't evolve around her.

It was 3:34 am and I was still up just staring at the ceiling. My back was hurting so bad and the baby was sitting in an awkward position.

I looked over at Jace who was sleeping peacefully which pissed me off. Why should he get to sleep while I was suffering. "Jace." I shook him lightly. "Wake up."

"What?!" He asked irritatedly. "I can't sleep."

"So why you waking me up?"

"So you can stay up with me since your daughter is the reason I can't sleep." He rolled over so his back was facing me. "Just close your eyes." He mumbled closing his eyes so he could go back to sleep.

"No Jace! Stay up with me!" I rolled him over and straddled his torso so he could look at me. He ran his hands over his face. "What do you want me to do?"

I rolled my eyes and got off him. "You're so annoying." I stood up angrily and headed down stairs.

I turned on the tv and laid on the couch, after 10 minutes I heard footsteps and shortly after Jace was stood in front of me.

"I thought you were going back to sleep?"

"Well I ain't no more I'm staying up with you."

My face lit up."Really?" He nodded and reached to move me. "Yeah, move over." He laid behind me on the couch and wrapped his arms around me. "That's her?" He mumbled feeling our baby girl kick the shit out of me.

"Yeah. Her foots right under my rib cage, it hurts so bad." I explained, I felt him kiss my neck and rub my stomach eventually baby girl calmed down and I finally felt relaxed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////