Daddy's Princess

Chapter 41

Two Years Later... Surprise!🎉
- hers

"Armani come here." I said as I chased after her. "No mommy." She giggled and continued to run away from me.

"I'm not playing with you little girl if you're not here in 5 4 3-" I was cut off by her screaming loudly. "Daddy!" She screamed running over to him. He scooped her up into his arms and started tickling her. "Wassup princess." All of a sudden she pouted and pointed at me. "Mommy mean."

"Mommy why you being mean to my princess?" Jace asked me. I rolled my eyes and crosses my arms over my chest. "You better stop calling her princess, that shits getting to her head, she really be walking around here thinking she a princess, acting like she run shit." I complained before turning my attention back to Armani. "Now bring your little ass here-"

I reached to grab her but Jace pushed me away. "Chill. What you need her for?"

"She needs to wash her hair but she wanna be nasty and run away from me." I said pointing to her messy hair. "Alright go somewhere I'll do it." He said, I nodded slowly and was about to walk away until baby girl went into her princess mode and stuck her tongue out, trying to tease me because as aways her daddy was here to save her. "Jace get your daughter."

"What she do?" He chuckled. I sucked my teeth. "She there laughing. She acts out because she knows you'll be there to save her bad ass." I complained. "Shh you're just jealous."

He was right I was jealous, she was my baby girl yet she looked just like her father. I thought she would have grown out of it by now but obviously that hasn't happened.

• • • •

"Why are you staring at me like that Jayceon?" I laughed at Jace watching me closely as I worked out in our new home Gym.

"You look fine as fuck baby, making me wanna put another baby in you right now.

"No thanks. I'm good, the child we got already is enough." Armani was only three and was already bad as fuck and she was spoiled to make it worse.

"Nah for real baby girl come here." He lifted me up off the treadmill and started kissing all over my face. "Wait...Jace you love me?"

"Of course. Why you asking?" I shrugged. "Nic I said I was sorry about what happened-" I quickly cut him off. "I know, we said we wouldn't bring it up again right?"

"Yeah."

Flashback
- hers

"Jace you're drunk stop." He had just got home drunk after being out obviously drinking all night and was now trying to kiss on me.
"You've been gone for the whole weekend I missed you. You didn't miss me?" He asked when I pushed him away.

I was sat on the couch trying to watch power and he was starting to annoy me. "Of course I did but-" he cut me off. "But what?" I sighed. "Jace I'm not doing this with you while you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk." He argued and reached for my waist. "Jayceon stop!" All of a sudden his facial expression changed. "Fuck You! What's the real reason you don't want me to touch you? Huh?" He asked getting all in my face.

"You think I'm stupid, I know you was out hoeing in Vegas the other day, fucking the first nigga that called you pretty." I gasped and started chuckling angrily. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious.."

"You think I cheated on you?" He ignored my question and sat down on the couch across from the one I was sitting on. I went over to him and straddled his lap. He tried moving me off him. "No look at me! You think I'm cheating on you? Why would I cheat on you Jace?! That doesn't even make sense"