Realize

Chapter 9

- his

"So what I'm saying is y'all gotta think of more ways to bring money into the club." I concluded in my business meeting for Genesis (my club).

"Any ideas?" I asked my team of workers.

"We could host more celebrity parties you know like album release party's." My cousin Cash suggested.
"That sounds good but-" I cut my self off when I saw Nicki walk in and go straight over to the bar, without acknowledging me to pour herself a drink.

"Jace I was talking to Waka and he suggested maybe we can bring the two businesses together-" I shook my head. "No drugs. I made it clear when I started this shit I was gonna separate the two. Fuck I look like selling Crack  in my own club for the police to come shut everything down."

"Alright."
They started talking amongst themselves and I could hear a few ideas being thrown around in the background but all I could focus on was Nicki. She looked good, she weren't sick no more and you could definitely tell.

"Look I'm gonna give you 48 hours to come up with something, but for now everybody gotta go."

As everybody left I made my way over to Nicki. She was facing the bar sipping on her drink so I snuck up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. "What do you think you're doing baby girl?" She spun around smiling.

"I having a drink nigga, get off me" she giggled playfully. "Where you going?" I asked referring to her outfit.

"Nowhere. I can't look good for myself?"

"I got something for you." Her eyes lit up. "What is it?" She asked smiling widely. "It's out the back come see" I grabbed her hand but she pulled away and grabbed her glass downing the drink in one go. "Let's go"

I made her walk in front of me as we made our way out of the back doors.

"Oh my god Jace!" She screamed running over to her new car. "You like it?"

"I fuxking love it! It's perfect." She yelled. "You crying?" I laughed when she started fanning her eyes. "Yes nigga I'm so happy right now. Come here." She grabbed my shirt and stood on her toes to kiss me. "Thank you baby."

I grabbed her face and pulled her in for another kiss. She pulled away first smiling. "I gotta take a picture and send it to Chanel!" She squealed handing me her phone and running over to the car posing.

"Girl I ain't no photographer just show her when you get home." I said shaking my head making her pout. "No! I gotta post pictures on my Instagram too so I can stunt on these basic bitches."

"Please?"

I sighed, giving in, "Fine do what you was just doing."

"Take it after 3 okay" she instructed. "Don't tell me what to do, I'll take it when I'm ready"

"1... 2... 3...

"Let me see

"Let me see." She said excitedly snatching her phone from me. "I look cute."

"Let's go back to my place. I wanna thank you the right way." She winked as she bit her bottom lip seductively.

I was gonna agree until I remembered I had to go down to my warehouse to see a guy about owing me money. "I got some business to handle maybe later."

"What business? You just sent everybody home." She frowned.

"Exactly I gotta do everything. Just go home I'll come see you later."

"Promise?"

"Yeah." She shook her head. "No you gotta say it."

"I promise. Now go." I slapped her ass and watched her walk away.

"Wait." She turned on her heels, I jogged over to her and cupped her face kissing her deeply. When we pulled away she giggled and pecked my lips one last time before getting in her car.

- hers

"Chanel!" I squealed as Chanel finally returned home. I was excited to tell her about my new car.

"I got you something." She mumbled holding her bag out at me.

"Is it food?" I asked happily grabbing the bag from her. I closed the bag quickly when I saw what it was. "What is that?" She laughed at my reaction and shook her head. "Just take the test."

I crossed my arms over my chest frowning. "No because there's nothing wrong with me. I feel so much better now and it's not possible."

"Uh yes it is. You were both drunk. Do you remember using protection?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No but we did. We must of I wouldn't let a stranger fuck me raw." I argued.

"Just take the test I'll take one too if it makes you feel better." She tried to compromise taking one of the tests out the box and handing it to me.

"Fine!" I grabbed it from her.
"But when we find out I'm not pregnant you owe me $100 and dinner."
"Deal." I shook her hand and made my way over to the bathroom.

"What now?" I asked her once I finished. She shrugged and picked up one of the boxes, she scanned over the information. "Uh it says we gotta wait like 6 minutes."

"Alright. I'm gonna make something, I'm hungry." We went over to the kitchen and I started searching for something to eat.

"Of course you are. Pregnant women often are." She mumbled with a smile on her face. "Stop it. I'm making us Sandwiches. You want lettuce or not?" I asked. "Yeah."

"Nic it's been 6 minutes." I rolled my eyes. Time went by so quickly.

"Okay ready?" She asked breathing deeply.

"Why are you so nervous the results are gonna be negative at least mine is." We went back over to the bathroom and picked up our tests.

"What do these lines mean?" I asked as I analysed it.

"Let me see." She grabbed the test from me and started smiling widely. "Oh my! Bitxh you pregnant."

"YASS I was right. I knew it." She cheered but I shook my head in disbelief. "This has got to be a mistake."

"Congratulations boo." I felt her pull me into a hug making me push her away instantly. "No! I gotta take another one."

"It's doesn't matter how many test you take the results are still gonna be the same. You're having Jace's baby."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Can I please get 10 votes on this please and if you haven't already please go vote on the previous chapters and comment.

Thank you 🌹