Climax

Chapter 35

- hers

"Nicki?"

"Hey what are you doing here?" Chanel asked as she finally came home from work. "I miss you." I pouted.

"Aww I miss you too bestie!" She said coming over to sit next to me, once she was sat down she pulled me into a hug. "Movies and chill?" I asked when we pulled away. "Nic... You know I would usually love to but I got a date." She said pouting. "I'm sorry-" she started to apologise but I cut her off. "No it's okay. I'm gonna go."

I was about to grab my stuff to leave when she stopped me. "No stay. I should be back in an hour or so. When I come back we can watch your favourite movies." She smirked. Knowing that I couldn't say no to..."..Set It Off & Selena?"

"YASS. I love you Nic. See you in a bit." She quickly changed her shoes then left out again.

- Writers POV.

"Nic?" Chanel called out as she returned home to a dark apartment that her and Nicki had previously shared. "I'm back! I brought us some tacos."

"Nicki!" She called a little louder as she headed towards Nicki's old bedroom. She sucked her teeth when she didn't hear a response. "I told her ass to stay-"

She gasped and dropped the food she was holding at the sight in front of her. "NICKI! OH MY GOD!" She screamed running over to Nicki's body.

- his

"Where is she?!" I shouted as I entered the hospital. A few hours ago Chanel called to let me know what happened to Nicki but my phone was off so she left me a message saying she found Nicki unconscious in her apartment. "In there" Chanel replied. I rushed over to the room but was stopped by a doctor.

"You can't go in there" he said standing against the door.

"That's my baby girl in there." I was in the verge of breaking down, I still didn't know what happened to her.

"I know but they're saying we can't go in." Chanel said trying to calm me down.

"This is fucked up! Chanel what happened?" I snapped punching the wall causing her to jump a little.

"I don't know. I came home and saw her laying there. That's when I called the ambulance." She explained wiping away her tears.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is really short, sorry but I really wanted to give you guys an update. Future chapters will be longer ✨🌹

Thank you for reading.