Petty

Chapter 32

- hers

"Nic I said I'm sorry." Jace sighed as he continued to pack his things. "I don't want your apologies, I want you to stay." He shook his head and moved me out of his way so he could get to his cases. "I can't I got shit to handle."

"What shit? Why can't we come? I asked referring to myself & Armani. "Jayceon do you love me?" He frowned. "What kind of question is that?"

"A question that needs an answer. So do you?"

"Of course I do." He answered. "Then don't go."

"Nicki you're being real childish right now. I'm only going for a week and I promise I'll make it up to you." He reached into his wallet and pulled out his black card. "Take this and treat yourself-" I grabbed it and threw it back at him.

"No. I don't want your money Jace." Just then we heard beeping outside letting us know his car was here.

: Vegas!🍾

: Vegas!🍾

I rolled my eyes seeing that Jace had posted a new picture on IG, and the picture definitely didn't look like he was doing business. I started scrolling through his comments, 3 caught my attention.

QueenLiyah- Hey daddy😍,miss you
Jade_Williams- Answer your phone!
KaylaS- Check Dm💙

First of all what was Kayla Dm'ing him about? This bitch needs to be worried about getting a DNA test on her son.

I decided to check their pages, Liyah was pretty but not as pretty as me plus Jace didn't follow her back, then there was Jade, there wasn't much on her page that was of interest to me, I continued scrolling and stopped when I started noticing pictures of her and Jace.