•Chapter seven•

"How's my soon to be friend-in-law?" Sebastian grins walking into the mansion.

As soon as I realised what he ment, I choked on my cereal.

"You need to take eating lessons." Sebastian says giving me a pointed look.

I cough and swallow the remains of the cereal I didn't cough out.
"Friend-in-what now?"

"You know, when you and Eugene get married. I'll be his best man, then I'll marry your best friend and we will be friend-in-laws."

My jaw dropped and I look at him speechless. "Excuse me?"

"Don't make me say it again." He says. "When you and Eugene get marr-"

"I know what you said!" I shout covering my ears.
"Eugene and I are not getting married, for a start."

"Keep telling yourself that." Sebastian smirks.

"Why would I want to marry him anyway? He's rich, yes, hot? Yes. But he's arrogant, sensitive, mood-changing, unpredictable, cocky Homo sapien!" I say my voice getting louder at each word.

"Oh, I see." Sebastian chuckled. "You're still pretending you don't like him."

"What!"

"It's okay, your secrets safe with me." He winked.

"Grrr!" I let out a frustrated growl.

I haven't seen Eugene since yesterday when I bumped into him at the store. I didn't hear him come home and he wasn't here this morning either.

I didn't really want to ask Sebastian otherwise he will tease me for worrying about Eugene. Which, I'm not. I simply want to know where he went. That's all.

I walking away, leaving Sebastian in the kitchen. I don't know if I want to hear what other cliche things he made up. I went up the stairs to find Hunters room.

Again, I passed the third door of the third floor that held secrets that was left unspoken. Secrets that left hurt in Eugene's eyes. But I knew it was none of my business.

After all, I'm just a maid.

Knocked on the fourth door down. A voice called to tell me to come inside. Green walls was the first thing I saw when I opened the door. There wasn't much to Hunters room, just a laptop, a bookshelf and in the corner a collection of lego.

Hunter was building something that looked like a car.

"Hi Edythe." He greets.

"Hi hunter." I reply, sitting in front of him. "That's amazing. Did you build all that?"

"No my dog did." He says sarcastically. "Eugene did some of it with me."

"Oh." Was all That came out.

I looked down at a house that looked similar to the one I'm standing in now. Out the front of the Lego mansion was seven people.

I look closer and recognised all except one. Their mother, Eugene, Hunter, Sebastian and a brown curly hair one that looked like me.

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's this girl, with the blonde curly hair?" I ask in a quiet voice.
I turn to see Hunter frowning down to the floor.

"I just- You don't have to tell me. I saw a photo, I was just curious." I say biting my lip.

"I don't think it's in my place to tell you, Edythe." Hunter says, I could hear the struggle in his voice as he forced the next words out.
"S-she's my twin sister. Bea."