•Chapter twelve•

Something was poking my face.

Whatever it was, I was about to punch it. I was just having a nice sleep and someone or something decided to talk in my ear and poke my cheek.

"Edythe," a voice hummed in my ear. "Edythe, love, we are here."

I frown at the voice. Love, who calls me th-

Eugene, Of course it's that muggle.

I stir in my sleep and hit away his hand. I was really comfortable.
I slowly open my eyes. I see chocolate brown ones stare straight at me.

At first I thought it was Eugene but then everything became in a clearer view and Hunter was standing right in front of me frowning.

"Why do you snore in your sleep?" He asks me.

I do? That's embarrassing.

My head was tilted to the right, my head was leaning on something quite comfortable. Or someone.

My cheeks reddened and I slowly lifted my head off Eugene's shoulder.

"About time, we've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to wake you up. We've landed." He says amused.

"Oh." Oh my gods, I fell asleep on his shoulder, this is so embarrassing.

I laugh nervously and got up from the chair doing a mini stretch.
I find my Oreo chocolate still in my chair and realised I hadn't eaten any.

I picked them up, only to find that they were completely empty.

I turn around to face Eugene and Hunter, holding up the packet of MY Oreos with a slight glare.

"I can explain-" Eugene begins.

"Hush." I say holding up my hand doing a dramatic sigh.
Hunter had a worried look on his face and Eugene was looking a tad scared.

I hug the empty packet close to my chest on walk past them, exiting the plane.

"Edythe, wait." Eugene called.

"I don't respond to muggles that eat my Oreos while I was asleep." I say hiding a smile.

"Sorry, but they were so tempting-"

"I don't want to hear it." I whisper hugging them tighter. I thank the lady and walk out the door of the airplane. I instantly felt the warm weather.

I walk along the long corridor until I got to the Orlando airport. I spotted Amy and Sebastian waiting by the seats.

"Take any longer and I'd be old and grey by now." Amy complained.

"Look!" I hold up the empty oreo packet. "Look at what they did! They ate it all!" I say dramatically.

Sebastian laughs, "it's just-"

"Don't you dare even finish that sentence, you imbecile." I hiss at him.

"Do you know what I had to do to get these?" I pout. Amy laughs at me and nods.