•Chapter thirteen•

"So, yesterday, you and Eugene huh?" Amy brings up.

I roll my eyes, sometimes I get the urge to smack her with Rapunzels frying pan.

"If the next words out of your mouth are 'here's a giant cookie' this conversation is over."

She thinks for a second before turning back to her breakfast.

We are at the hotel breakfast joint where you are served pretty much anything you want. I had stacked pancakes with chocolate sauce.
Amy was eating rice and sausages.

"I like your shirt." Sebastian says to Amy, as she looks down to see it for herself, she blushes and thanks him.

Looks like it's Cupid time.

I nodded to hunter across the table, he glanced at me then he stood up with me and we left the two love birds behind.

"Do you want juice?" I ask hunter.

"Only if there's sour sop."

"Okay." I keep my eyes on the names of the juices while walking around the table.
I bump into someone, my body crashing and stumbling back.

"Sorry, are you okay?"

I look up and see a handsome boy, blonde hair, greyish blue eyes staring back at me.

"I'm fine." I say smiling.

"Okay, that's good, were you looking for something?" He asks me with a heart melting smile.

I have to say, holy cow.

Except, for some reason Eugene came into mind. He's good looking but Eugene is way better.

I shook my head getting rid of the little voice. It's not all about looks.

"Sour sop, for hunter." I say gesturing to hunter beside me.

"Who?" The boy says looking confused.

I look back to where hunter is but he was no longer there. I mentally yelled at him for leaving me.

"Ah, he's- gone?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" The blonde boy asks.

I nearly burst out laughing. "Oh no! He's ten, a friends little brother."

"Oh, ah sorry." He looked quite embarrassed.

I let out a small laugh.
"My name is Oscar, by the way." The boy says.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

A voice behind, interrupted.
"Edythe? Who's this?"

I could tell it was Eugene's, and he's tone was hard, forward, nearly demanding.

I spun around giving him a slight glare. He gives a slight glare at Oscar.

"This is Oscar." I say to Eugene.
"And this is Eugene." I say to Oscar.

"Hey man!" Oscar smiles.

"Look, it was nice to meet you but, Edythe we are going now, I'm on a tight schedule." Eugene stated. Someone's grumpy again.

I nod, sighing. "It was nice meeting you Oscar."

"You too, I hope to meet you again." He smiled at me.