•Chapter twenty-five•

Thinking of getting this belly ringgg
But not sureeeee yet...

Enjoy the chapter, sorry for the wait:)
This may be the last chapter....

Life was good.
Maybe Eugene and I were meant for each other after all. Maybe all of this fuss was to see if we really love each other or not.

No more problems from the Molly girl, parents and no more money issues
You could say that all was well.

Everything except for Bea.
She is still on that dreaded hospital bed.
Eugene, Hunter and I visit her often, and make sure she is doing well. I hope one day she will be able to come home.

I sit with my fingers fiddling in my lap, as I stare at my mother in hope she doesn't embarrass me.

"So, your dating my daughter?" Mum places her hands on the kitchen table and stares at Eugene next to me.

"Yes I am." He replies. "With your permission of course?"

"And what if I don't give you my permission?" My mother asks.
I groan her name to warn her.

"Ah, I'll take in your decision of course but Mrs-"

"I'm only kidding dear, of course you can date you. You are a handsome young fellow, but if you hurt her then I'll burn your testicles."

I gulped and looked horrified at Eugene, he had wide eyes. "Mum! You don't need to burn any sperm okay?"

"Okay okay, I'm just saying.." she smiles.

I roll my eyes and burry my face in my hands. Oh why did she have to bring up sperm and balls? Why is that the number one threat?

"Well, if you don't mind us, we are going for a walk." I say to mum as she nods. I stand up from my chair and talk to the door, while Eugene follows.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, I understand. Your mother is a really nice person, I'm sure she wouldn't want her only daughter to get hurt." He laughs.

"She could have said to rip your intestines out or something other than your man parts." I laugh.

"Why would you want to rip out my intestines?" He looked at me like a lost puppy.

"I don't. Ew. Hahaha all your food will fall out."

"Yeah that would be gross" He scrunches his nose up.

"You'll be too dead to see it." I pointed out.

"Thank you?" He frowns, but a slight smile appeared at his lips.

"Your welcome." I playfully smile back.

"Speaking about intestines, I need to eat. Mind if you accompany me to a cafe sweetheart?" He smiles his amazing smile.

"Sure."

••••

"Bea calm down, it's just a fly." I laugh as I hit the buzzing creature out of her face.

"It's ugly." She says laughing.
"So was I right?"

"Right about what?" I ask her.
I sit at the end of her bed as we wait for Eugene and Hunter to come back with drinks.
Bea's wrinkled blonde hair was framing her face and her pink shirt was bring out the slight blush on her soft cheeks.