10

You decide to approach the farming community. It is almost dark, and the sun is all but set. As soon as you step into the community, you are immediately met with stares.

A man walks up to you, saying, "You shouldn't be here..."

"No, I-" you begin.

He places a hand on your shoulder, stopping you. "Leave now, before it is too late. Hopefully, they haven't seen you..." He backs off before you can say anything else.

Brow furrowed, you shake your head and continue forward. You look around at the people who have stopped what they were doing to watch you in silence. Even the small children don't make a sound.

You hear a high-pitched scream on the other side of the community.

Your eyes widen as you realize it had to be a kid, and a small girl at that.

Everything around you begins to bustle into motion. Work is dropped as people dash for cover of their homes; mothers pulling their children behind them, men guarding the doors.

A woman grabs your arm and tries to urge you into the nearest house. You hold your place, refusing to let her drag you. Eventually, she gives up and dashes into the house.

You are faced with a choice.

If you run for the cover of a home, go to page 16

If you stay and attack, go to page 15