Playlist

"I see you there don't know where you come from. Unaware the stare from someone. Don't appear to care that I saw you. And I want you. What's your name? Cause I have to know it."

Say When-The Fray

"I just knew it when you walked in, I'll never win. I whisper too loud, and that's my sin. Let's hush, hush, hush. So Persia if you like me, then what's the fuss? "

Persia-Until The Ribbon Breaks

"Oh, lights go down. In the moment we're lost and found. I just want to be by your side. If these wings could fly."

Wings-Birdy

"She is everything I need that that I never knew that I wanted. She is everything I want that I never knew I needed."

She Is-The Fray

"There now, steady love, so few come and don't go. Will you, won't you, be the one I'll always know?"

Look After You-The Fray

"If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Chasing Cars-Sleeping At Last

"I could've chosen anybody but I chose you. Help me get better, you pulled me right out of the blue."

Roses-James Arthur ft Emelie Sande

"You steal me away. With your eyes and with your mouth. And just take me back to a room in your house. And stare at me with the lights off."

Touch-Daughter 

"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now."

Kiss Me-Ed Sheeran

"You were lying next to me. I looked across and fell in love."

All Of The Stars-Ed Sheeran

"I never meant to start a fire. I never meant to make you bleed. I'll be a better man today."

I'll Be Good-Jaymes Young

"But I needed one more touch. Another taste of heavenly rush."

Breath Of Life-Florence & the Machine

"Could I feel your skin on mine. Before I have to say goodbye."

One Last Time-Jaymes Young

"On the first page of our story. The future seemed so bright. Then this thing turned out so evil. I don't know why I'm still surprised."

Love The Way You Lie- Rihanna ft. Eminem

"But tell me now, where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart."

White Blank Page- Mumford and Sons

"Don't care if he's guilty, don't care if he's not. He's good and he's bad and he's all that I've got. Oh Lord, oh Lord, I'm begging you, please. Don't take that sinner from me"

Devil's Backbone-The Civil Wars

"What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?"

Breakeven-The Script

"Oh your hands can heal, your hands can bruise."

Poison & Wine-The Civil Wars

"Oh, you're in my veins. And I cannot get you out. Oh, you're  I taste. At night inside of my mouth."

In My Veins-Andrew Belle

"Give me love like her. Cause lately I've been waking up alone. Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt."

Give Me Love-Ed Sheeran

"She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart. While I'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar."

For The First Time-The Script

"Staring at the bottom of your glass. Hoping one day you'll make a dream last. But dreams come slow and the go so fast."

Let Her Go-Passenger

"See the flames inside my eyes. It burns so bright, I wanna' feel your love. Easy baby, maybe I'm a liar. But for tonight I wanna' fall in love."  

I'm A Mess-Ed Sheeran

"I love you like you've never felt the pain. I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait. The love is here and here to stay, So lay your head on me."

Little Do You Know- Alex & Sierra

"Who knows what's right? The lines keep getting thinner My age has never made me wise. But I keep pushing on and on and on and on. There's nothing left to say now."

Nothing Left To Say- Imagine Dragons 

"Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard. Oh, take me back to the start."  

The Scientist-Coldplay