02.

Clara sends a quick text to Sophie before dealing with the mess around her. She bends down, calmly beginning to pick up the cards. The man leans over the counter looking down at her, his eyes glancing over her form. She's petite with a curvy form, wide hip with a small waist and large breast. Her long dark chocolate hair rest over her left shoulder, as her small hands gather the remaining cards.

"Would it not be easier to use the magnet?" The male question sarcaically.

She pauses glaring up at him, he let out a small chuckle before disappearing from her line of vision. She picks up the last card rising to her feet.

"I feel like the magic that got them on the floor would also be helpful in retrieving them."

Clara places them in the box glancing up at the man. "Perhaps, but as you can see they are back in their original place. So we may never know."

He flashes a smirk at her sassy comment. "I don't believe we have been acquainted yet. I'm Klaus."

"Clara." She states plainly.

He glances up, his blue eyes meeting her large endless brown ones. They reminded him of a dark black coffee, one with a splash of cream. Bright flecks of amber were sprinkled throughout the dark liquid almost as if a crackling campfire rest just below its surface.

"Hello?"

Klaus blinks his attention back to the situation at hand. 

"I said can I get you something?"

"Bourbon, love. If you don't mind."

She raises a brow at him. "Not like a have a choice."

He smirks watching her setting a glass on the counter. "You're a bit of a firecracker, aren't you?"

Instead of answer Clara simply pours his drink. She slides it over to him, he easily catches it taking a drink.

"Come now darling, don't play the silent treatment. We've got nothing but time to kill." 

Clara raises a brow at him but before she could answer the door opens. 

"Ah, Sophie I was just getting to know your new barkeep."

"What do you want Klaus?"

"Perhaps we should discuss this matter in private." 

"Oh please do." Clara beings walking out from behind the bar. "In fact the place is yours."

"Clara." Sophie calls.

"Try not to trash the place." She calls over her shoulder.

Klaus chuckles cause Sophie's eyes to snap over to him. "She's a plucky character isn't she?"

Sophie rolls her eyes, walking towards him. "Let just get this over with."