04.

"Come on in." Clara states opening the door.

The vampire gives her a questioning look. "Inviting a vampire into your home, bold move."

Clara rolls her eyes. "Are you coming in or not?"

Klaus smirks stepping over the threshold, giving a quick glance around the small apartment. The living room is small, with an old dust couch and small tv. Behind the couch is the entrance to the kitchen, a small square room with carney yellow walls. To his left is two white doors next to each other, one leading to a bedroom and the other a tiny bathroom.

"This is a nice cracker box set up you have." 

Clara rolls her eyes. "Not everyone has an unmeasurable wealth built up from living multiple centuries."

Klaus curiously watches her move. She drops her bag on the ground by the couch, giving her broken bracelet a lingering look before placing it on the coffee table. He remains quiet, standing by the door watching her gather the necessary materials for the spell. She carelessly tosses the objects on the couch before disappearing behind one of the doors on the left. When she emerges Klaus notices that she has a small crystal on a chain in her hand. Taken a seat on the couch she rolls out the map placing a small bowl on the edge of the table. She glances up at the vampire.

"Do you have something that belongs to the person?"

Klaus pulls a small tattered cloth from the pocket of his jacket, handing it to her before taking a seat on the far end of the couch. She gently takes it placing it on the corner of the map, picking up the small thin pocket knife she prick her finger. A few drops fall into the brown clay bowl. Klaus raises an eyebrow watching as she reaches into a small canvas bag. Clara tosses the white powder into the bowl watching as smokes rise before it quickly ignites. Klaus stares in amazement as the fire roars up, shrinks down and disappears. Clara places the crystal in her hand, allowing it to gently sway about the map. Placing her hand on the cloth, Klaus watches as the crystal pick up speed, violently swinging back and forth. This continues for a few more moments before the crystal suddenly stops and falls to the table.

"What are you doing?" The vampire questions angrily.

Clara quickly stands her left hand tightly gripping her right wrist. 

"I'm not getting anything. Whatever you're looking it's not stationary." She states calmly.

Klaus quickly gets up entering the kitchen. "Well, it's not like their moving." Klaus states.

She turns on the sink sigh. "Then the signal is getting bounced around, whoever you're looking for they don't want to be found."

Clara gently runs her wrist under the cool water and it is then that Klaus notices the burns wrapping around her wrist. His brows knit together as his eyes travel up to her face. Sensing his gaze she looks over to him.

"Sorry, I couldn't help."

He gently shakes his head. "No, no that's fine." He trails off, his mind trying to process what is going on.

She shuts off the water grabbing a towel off the counter."Well, if you don't need anything else would you mean leaving? I'm kind of tried."

Klaus stays quiet, his eyes locked on her face. After a moment of silence, he give a small nod, turning and leaving the apartment without another word.