01.

It is a quiet, slow day at Rousseau's. Clara mindlessly drums her fingers against the counter, looking around the bar. Her dark eyes scanning over the empty tables and chairs.

"This is boring." She mumbles quietly to the bar. "Sophie's not even here so why do I have to be."She sighs dropping her head against the counter. "I guess it's not like I have anywhere else to be today."

She glances down the bar her eyes catching sight of the small rectangular package. Lifting her head she reaches for the deck of cards. Pulling them out of their package, she neatly speared them across the table face down. She closes her eyes letting out a deep breath. 

"Okay, I can do this. I can do this."

She opens her eyes slowly waving her hand over the top of the fifty-two cards. A frown makes it's way to her lips as the small paper objects remain still. She lets out another sigh.

"Alright, just focus." She quiet tells herself.

Extending her hand she holds it over one of the face-down cards. After a few long minutes, a smile of satisfaction dances across her lips as the card raises up off the bar. The card flips over, its face looking to her before beginning to rotate around her. She smiles watching the card dance around her for a moment before returning her attention to the remain fifty-one cards. Waving her hand over them, her stomach lurches as they too lift from the counter. Soon all the cards are spinning around her, a whirlwind of black and red. Her heart thumps in excitement as she reached out gently touching the face of a card. It flips around before quickly resuming its rotation.

"That's quite an impressive card trick." A male voice calmly states from the doorway.

Clara gasps, the cards quickly following to the ground. "There uh, magnetic." She quickly states.

 The male raises an eyebrow, stepping further into the bar. "That's a little far fetch love, even for humans to believe."

Clara stares over at male, he has a tall, slim frame with broad shoulders. His deep blue eyes stare back at her. His dark blonde hair has a slight wave to it, and the color matches the small stubble that could be seen on his face. He has a strong square jaw, with soft cheekbones, and a straight nose. A small crease rests in the center of his chin, which Clara took note that it is very predominant. His pink lips curl up into a small smirk. 

"I'm looking for Sophie."

"Can I ask why?" She questions crossing her arms over her chest.

"We have some business to take care of."

She gives him a calm look before slightly narrowing her eyes at him. "Well, she's not here."

"Well, do you know where she is?"

"No, I don't."

He flashes her a large smirk. "No matter, I have no problem in waiting for her to return."

Clara raises a brow as he takes a seat at the bar. "If you insist."