The Trip Away From Class

"Oh my god stop staring at him!" Your friend Yoka yelled at you. "Who?" You asked, looking around, trying to give off the impression as if you don't know. Yoka leans next to your ear, "Zero, you big dummy! You're always staring at him, stop! It's creepy." Her eyes drift over to the silver haired boy, a large smirk rested on Yokas' lips.

I glanced back at Zero and smiled, true that he was a boy with many mysteries that I want to figure out.

You look at him one last time and turn to face Yoka. "Alright, but he is a mystery." You whispered. Yoka glances over at Zero but quickly retreats.

Yoka tugged on your arm, "He's looking at you!" She whispers quite loudly. She never liked Zero, she and him have a bad relationship ever since he caught her trying to sneak into the Night Class to see Kaname, she has held a mean spirit against him ever since.

You laugh and get up from your seat, "Yeah right, well I'm bored of this I'm skipping class, you coming?" You asked stretching.

"I uh... we can't leave, we are in the middle of class!?" Yoka panicked.

I groaned, "Ugh! Fine, then it looks like you won't see Kaname than..." You pulled a large smirk, picked up your bag and swung it over your shoulder.

"Al-alright. But only for Kuname." She says getting up. You sweatdropped at how she pronounces his name, never could she say it right.

Yoka used the "I feel sick, can I go back to my dorm" excuse. You stepped down the steps and look at your teacher, "Well, teach. Great lesson but, I need to leave."

His short dirty blonde hair and circle glasses was all you could see when he stepped infront of you, "Ah, young lady, you can not leave the classroom." He pointed to my seat, "Please return to your seat." He spoke calmly. Your eyes glanced back at the old looking seat at the back of the class, "Or?" You raised your eyebrows and watched the teacher fold his arms, "Or expelled. Either one." He smirked. I shrugged, "If I take the first option, I'll be bored. I'll go with curtain number two thanks." You smiled and pushed past him. He watched with daggers throwing at you as you watched out the classroom.

Zero sat there, head resting in one of his hand as he watched you leave the room. He sighed and pushed himself up, "I'm leaving." He spoke softly, throwing his bag over his shoulder and stepping out. The teacher stood there facing the remaining students and sighed, "Why don't the rest of you just have this period off..."