Chapter 2

" That's fucking bullshit! "

" Oy! Watch what you're saying about Hogwarts, North! That school is motherfucking real. "

" What the hell did you smoke to say that, Gabriel? "

" Probably The Quibbler... " answers a laughing Nathan, while Luke is wiping at his eyes from too much laughter.

" He... smoked... the... Quibbler! Ha! The best way to inhale crap! "

It's true, though. We thought it was just a fantasy. Something written in the Harry Potter books, but our new assignment says otherwise. If we thought that The Academy was top secret, Hogwarts is the best secret ever kept and apparently, miss Rowling knew about it. I look at Owen. He's taking this hard. I mean, he's not exactly the type to voluntarily watch Harry Potter movies or The Hobbit or anything remotely interesting. The only movie I saw him enjoy had something to do with WallStreet. Or was it a documentary? I can't remember. I was snoring the whole time. If he keeps rolling his eyes like this, he's going to win something. Honestly. He's entertaining. He looks like a slot machine.

" Gentlemen, please stop your childish behavior. The Academy gave us this assignment for a reason. They thought we would be the best team to handle it with the Toma team as well and we must act professionally. It hurts to say this, but mister Coleman is correct... Hogwarts and... "

My best friend sighs and grits his teeth before continuing. It's killing him and I'm loving every second of it! 

" Magic exists. " 

Yes. Always the stuffy, suit-wearing, fifty-year-old mentality. He looks good, though. That's why I stick around... Kidding. He makes good lasagna too. And for those who thinks I have a little crush on him, let me reassure you. I don't. I mean, eeewwwwww! In case you didn't know... Pssssst! He has a penis and penises have no place near me. Except mini-doc. Not that it's mini. Ahem! Where was I...

Ah, yes! Our assignment. You see, we were asked to take care of a girl there by none other than Albus Dumbledore. No. He's not dead, but he exists and Gabriel is so ecstatic about it that he really looks like he smoked something illegal. Kota is equally as happy but is containing himself a lot better. We're at Nathan's place right now, waiting on Victor and Silas to join us. Dumbledore told Owen that he believes that there is a traitor in the castle. Someone there to take the little witch we're assigned to and also to bring chaos in the school or worse. He did something to Hogwarts so that only us could be able to at least place cameras in there and use our computers to keep watch on everything and possibly wire some people too. The traitor would suspect people using magic to catch him. Not a bunch of 'muggles'. 

How can I tell you this without bursting into uncontrollable laughter right now is because I already laughed so hard about it that if I laugh one more time today, they'll have to get me out of here in a wheelchair because of terrible stomach cramps. That actually sounds terrible. Whatever. It's not like I have the flu or anything. I would know. I'm a doctor. Owen chooses this moment to look into my eyes and frowns at me. He knows what I have been thinking. It's kind of freaking me out how much we can 'eye talk'and understand exactly what the other is thinking. It's like we're a bunch of Edward Cullen with one particularly good looking doctor amongst the bunch. We don't sparkle, though. Actually, that's not true. Last Halloween, I swear I saw glitter in Gabriel's hair.